1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

7 Is Exploding

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rufus_1611, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

"Like in a demolition."

How do they do it in a demolition in a building that size?

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

I am interested to know just who these wackos think did all this?

3. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

4. Blammo

Blammo New Member

I'm certainly no expert, but I would guess it takes a lot of time, manpower and equipment to prepare a building for demolition. Would this be able to be done without creating some suspicion?

5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

if you were responding to me this is not what I was asking. I want to know just whos character is to be maligned to make this conspiracy charge stick. Who did it?

6. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

No, I was responding to Hope Of Glory's post. In response to your question, the answer is before you can accuse someone of a crime, you have to establish that a crime has been committed. Suffice to say, there has been no criminal investigation by the current administration. Instead, all the evidence has been swept off to China and melted down.

7. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

"Scott Forbes: Well there were several guys in overalls, carrying building gear, toolboxes, etc inside the building. Remember there were no security locks on doors or security cameras, so access was free unless a door was locked by a manual key. Seeing so many 'strangers' who didn't work at the WTC was unusual." (Source: http://killtown.blogspot.com/2005/12/scott-forbes-interview.html)

8. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

There's no sense dwelling on the who, when you don't see the what and how.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No task is too great for those devillishly brilliant neocons.:laugh:

10. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

That data does not support fire induced structural collapse for steel framed high rises. Sigh all you want.

Is it possible for you to dialogue on these matters without the invectives and name-calling? The "wackos" are willing to take into consideration that skyscrapers were destroyed all in the same day in the same area which is unprecedented. This is a critical point...this stuff never happened before and it never happened since.

The Empire State Building was hit by a B-52 in 1945. As I understand it...still standing.

If it makes you feel more comfortable to malign people by calling them names rather than seek facts, then go in peace.

11. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

They'd certainly have to be brilliantly illuminated.

12. Blammo

Blammo New Member

Is that it?
    Who is Scott Forbes?
    killtown.blogspot.com?
    How do you suppose they are keeping the "several guys in overalls" quiet?
    Why would the two planes flying into the twin towers not be enough?
    Was building #7 suppose to be the clincher?

13. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Like the I-80 interchange at the Oakland Bay Bridge, maybe, because of heat? And 80% of the overpasses' mass was concrete, not steel, BTW. Oh, yeah, speaking of hurricanes, what about the massive concrete slabs on the roads and bridges, that were destroyed by nothing more than a little wind and water by Katrina? Never mind the conspiracy theories of New Orleans! :rolleyes: And also, don't forget that a truckload of explosives, without building preparation, couldn't bring down even one floor of the WTC a decade earlier, at a critical point of the structure.

But it sounds, to me, like another person who never saw a conspiracy he didn't like.

Ed

#33 EdSutton, May 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  14. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

No that's not it. That's a teaser to get you to investigate on your own.
    Just an average Joe IT worker who was eyewitness to certain events.
    The same way major secrets have been kept throughout all of time. How many years did the Manhattan Project go on before average joes heard about it?
    Because planes do not cause steel framed structures to collapse. The buildings take the hit and smile or say ouch what was that?
    Well, if it's not, then likely nothing else will be. Perhaps, you could find a picture of a jumbo jet slamming into the Pentagon or try to figure how a jumbo jet could fit into that small hole, or why cars weren't blown off of the freeway by the planes or why NORAD was unable/unwilling to defend this country etc.

15. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

As I understand it, the Empire State Building is still standing, as well, but to have been hit by a B-52 in 1945 would require it to have been hit by that plane, before it was even designed, let alone, flown, for the B-52 did not exist, even on a drawing board, in 1945. The plane that hit the building was a two engine prop, 20 ten ton B-25 bomber, that did not even completely enter the building, but was half in and half out. And that B-25 caused a fuel fire that spilt into four floors.

But to compare that to the behemoth B-52, with its eight jet engines, 650 MPH speed, 8800 mile range, weighing in at a 'stripped' 92 tons, with a fuel load of up to 46,000 gallons, is like comparing my pick-up truck with a loaded eighteen-wheeler.

Speakin' of facts!

Ed

#35 EdSutton, May 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  16. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

That would be a typo...I am at your mercy as I beg for your forgiveness. B-52 should have been B-25. I transposed the numbers, forgive me please.

17. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Let's talk about the OP if possible.

Did everyone that is commenting on this thread watch the video?

What specifically about the video did you disagree with?

Why do you suppose Italy is so full of "wackos" that this clip would show on one of their 7 (not counting MTV) main television channels?

Do you suppose there are a greater ratio of conspiracy theorists in Italy than America?

18. Blammo

Blammo New Member

I am not yet motivated to do so.

Is he the only one in the huge building to notice anything out of the ordinary? Or, are the others too scared to talk about it?

Apples and oranges. Nobody involved in a conspiracy involving killing 3000 americans would believe they were doing a patriotic work for America.

That is not what I meant. Sheesh!!! I'll rephrase: Why would the collapse of the twin towers not be enough? Why did building #7 have to collapse as well? Did they take a poll?

Again, not the point of the question.

Why were two building collapses not enough? Wouldn't the Pentagon alone be enough justification to retaliate? The plane that went down in Pennsylvania - was that just for good measure?

19. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Motives, like suspects, must be considered after the fact of a crime has been established.

20. Blammo

Blammo New Member

The video proves:

- Collapsing buildings look like they are collapsing.
    - If it was a conspiracy, the firemen and policemen were in on it.
    - If it was a conspiracy, the reporters couldn't be trusted to know a huge building collapsed, they had to be given advance notice. (and they are too stupid to figure out they were duped.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.