1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

7 Things Obama's Win Could Mean for Women's Health

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by donnA, Nov 11, 2008.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnews/20081110/ts_usnews/7thingsobamaswincouldmeanforwomenshealth

1. teaching kids how to have sex, throw God and His command of no sex outside of marriage out the window.
    2. federal tax dollars paying for abortions
    5. more tax dollars for abrotions, 14 million more abortions
    7. even more abortions, paid for by tax dollars

none of which has anything to do with women's health.
    I guess we shall wait and see what happens with these.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Astounding - and all of this coming from a source which is EXCITED about these measures :(.

Planned Parenthood has their man in the White House, and women and children are going to be the ones to suffer :(.

3. givengrace

givengrace New Member

I can tell you one thing it will cause wonder if the Government will pay for it?

Mental Health issues for women. The Women who get these "think" it won't affect them but I have met many who have told me they have had an abortion. And 100% of them now REGRET it and it's has cost them so much pain emotionally. If not mentally after years down the road. It also causes problems in Marriages later in a ladies life. I know of four ladies I know that all had abortions who since that time had all had relationship issues and all have been divorced some multiple times. One is even a mother and daughter.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

Theres never any concern over the unborn women who suffer through murder by being ripped apart limb by limb. So , obama doesn't care about women's 'health' issues, or even their lives.

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Where are the defenders of this list? Surely those who voted for President Elect Obama are applauding this so called improvement in women's health care around the globe at our expense.

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

They don't care.

7. donnA

donnA Active Member

I wonder, what about all the women* being murdered everyday by abortionists?

*the unborn women, or the already born women murdered because they were unwanted.

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Isn't life strange? The founder of Planned Parenthood was apparently a racist.

"Margaret Higgins Sanger (September 14, 1879 – September 6, 1966) was an American birth control activist, an advocate of negative eugenics, and the founder of the American Birth Control League (which eventually became Planned Parenthood). Initially met with fierce opposition to her ideas, Sanger gradually won some support, both in the public as well as in the courts, for a woman's choice to decide how and when, if ever, she will bear children. In her drive to open the way to universal access to birth control, Sanger was a controversial figure. However, her advocacy for eugenics has tarnished her reputation. A residential building is named after her on the Stony Brook University campus."