1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

7th Graders Forced To Deny God Is Real Or Take Failing Grade [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/28/7...deny-god-is-real-or-take-failing-grade-video/

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is incidents such as this open attack upon Christianity that illustrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that American public education is the worst in the civilized world. I think that public school teachers have destroyed the system out of greed and out of their own personal hatreds and biases.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The teacher is "distraught" over the attention according to the article.

They just got caught doing something wrong and THAT is why they are distraught. Interesting the back peddling that is going on there too. Bottom line is that they crossed the line and good for the kids and parents for standing up. I don't love the public school system but my kids have all attended 9th-12th grades at our public school. I currently have a 10th grader there and next year my youngest will be there too. You bet I'll be the first up there if my child's constitutional rights are infringed upon in school and THEY know their rights as well. They are respectful with regard to their faith but they will not go against the truth.

• Agree Agree x 3