1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Christian young lady admonishes Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ASLANSPAL, Mar 4, 2007.

1. ASLANSPAL

ASLANSPAL New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDjKIUjq5o

at about 1:49 in the video this righteous person confronts Ann...was Ann correctable? no! she stayed puffed up with pride and actually put the young lady down.

[​IMG]

This girl has more faith and guts than Dr. Richard(ethics guru)Land has in his little pinky.

btw Romney, McCain, and Guiliani all admonished her as well some more than others....I think people are miffed she blotted out the sun at CPAC and the candidates were left playing second fiddle and trying to explain she is not Representative of the Republican party ...you could hardly tell from all the applause she was getting from a lot of unrecruitable young college Republicans.

#1 ASLANSPAL, Mar 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Not suprising. Christians just need to avoid her if she is not willing to accept Biblical and Christian principals. As long as Ann's actions remains an issue she will continue to be outrageous and as long as people pay attention to her she will remain a relevant player in the forming of opinion. The only way I can think of to make her less relevant is to totally ignore her.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Romans 3:10
    as it is written," THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NOT EVEN ONE

4. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Are you condoning Ann Coulter's Godless tactics? Does this women act like a Christian in your view?

5. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

We are not righteous in our own right.

If we are covered with the blood of Christ, we are clothed upon with his righteousness.

I am thankful that God views us as righteous in His Son and not in our own works/iniquities.

6. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no view of her; I've never seen her. But the word "righteous" was applied to the "Christian young lady," not to Ann Coulter. And no one is righteous or the scripture is a lie.

7. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish people would just ignore Coulter. She is probably self condemned.

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She acts like and talks like any number of those, usually liberals, in the entertainment business. The only reason she draws the attention she does is she is one of the few conservatives that uses liberal tactics and invective against liberals.

She is no better and certainly no worse.

#8 carpro, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2007
  9. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Here is a repost of the link I provided in the other discussion about Ann Coulter:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

One of my favorites on this page from the author of Godless:

Just above that quote is one regarding the former Princess of Wales that seems a bit peculiar given this belief.

I remember when she was on Hannity & Colmes after a lecture where she was boycotted by students at the university where she gave the lecture. She was seated in front of a green screen with footage of a fireplace behind her. She had glazed eyes, slightly slurred speech, and was responding to questions but not answering them - opting instead to go on bizarre rants. I guess David Brock's assessment of Ann Coulter (he actually knew her) in his book Blinded by the Right was right on the money........

Again, if you really want to see a quote indicative of the intellectual bankruptcy of this pundit, be sure to check out the interview "Ann Coulter 2005" where she informed us what she meant by wishing someone a "Merry Christmas." It is so vile that I won't post a direct link to it.

Regards,
    BiR

#9 Baptist in Richmond, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2007