1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Diebold insider speaks

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by prophecynut, Sep 17, 2005.

1. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

In exclusive stunning admissions to The BRAD BLOG some 11 months after the 2004 Presidential Election, a "Diebold Insider" is now finally speaking out for the first time about the alarming security flaws within Diebold, Inc's electronic voting systems, software and machinery. The source is acknowledging that the company's "upper management" -- as well as "top government officials" -- were keenly aware of the "undocumented backdoor" in Diebold's main "GEM Central Tabulator" software well prior to the 2004 election. A branch of the Federal Government even posted a security warning on the Internet.

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00001838.htm

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what? As long as it kept the self-admitted war criminal, John Kerry, out of the White House then [​IMG] .

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Indiana we scan a paper ballot electronically nowadays. That gives us a paper back-up after the election.

I thought that the old mechanical voting machines were good, but someone was telling me that in Chicago they were preset so that only slated Democrats could win. I don't suppose the GOP had the resources in Chicago to make the election honest. I doubt if the election in Indianapolis is honest in certain black precincts--some blacks will even admit there is fraud. Showing ID should help some to stop people from voting in several different places but no election could ever be totally free from criminal activity....

4. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Voter ID, with picture, while a suitable safety guard, was vociferously decried by Democrats, and they labeled the Republicans as racists for even thinking of such a discriminating dirty tactic.

I thought it was a good idea then and now.

5. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Greetings Ken:
    To quote Mr. Zimmerman:
    "How many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn't see?"

I certainly hope you were joking....

Regards,
    BiR

6. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The official image of the Republican Party. Special thanks also goes out to the Democratic Party.

8. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Does this mean democrats couldn't steal the election like they did in 1960 and tried to do in 2000?

9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A perfect image.

10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should take that particular post of mine as seriously as I take pnut's opening post in this thread. :cool:

11. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Enjoy the image because it will probably be removed because it is too big.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member