1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Fun Quiz on Heaven and Hell.....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 6, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I posted this earlier, but it was the victim of a hostile take over, so I had the mods close it, and now that this person is no longer around to take over these or other threads. I want to try again.

I found this test to be quite interesting. One word of caution, read the questions carefully. I missed two because I didn't read the question a closely as I should. Had it not been for speed reading through the quiz, I'd gotten 100%.

Have fun, and be sure to make a copy to use in your Bible Studies, Sunday School class or from the pulpit. This is a discussion starter and a reminder of the fact that not ALL are going to heaven, like the world wants to believe.

http://www.christianet.com/bible/heavenhell.htm

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

OK - Like I said, I got one wrong - the one about Jesus going to hell after He died. I just don't see that in Scripture. But otherwise I got all right! The wording for the heaven is a seat and the earth is the rest or something was very tricky IMO.

3. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

Interesting test

I call shenanigans because like Ann I see no scriptural support for the so-called "harrowing of hell."

Ephesians 4:8-10 - Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

I don't see why this must be a reference to descending to hell. It's simply talking about God coming to the earth - perhaps the grave - but most likely not hell.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    100% :thumbsup:

You can call me Dr. Salty now!!!

5. Gib

Gib Active Member

I found some awesome diabetic recipes.