1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Hollywood Pro-Lifer Speaks

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Johnv, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Johnv

Johnv New Member

How many of you know who Gary Graham is? He's a famous TV actor, who was the star of the show "Alien Nation", and was most recently the Vulcan Ambassador on "Star Trek: Enterprise", and Capt. Ingles on "JAG".:
    [​IMG]

I ran into him once, of all places, at my cousin's church, which Graham happenned to be visiting that morning. I have no idea if he's a Christian or not. But he's a vocal pro-lifer. That's right, he's Big Hollywood, and not particularly conservative, but he's pro-life. He's got a blog called "Big Hollywood". The language is crude and crass, but it's worth reading:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ggraham/2009/01/27/flashpoint-a-womans-right-to-choose/

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In spite of the language, it is a cool and refreshing breeze.

HankD

3. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Good on him. And I think - just possibly - he might be a Christian...

[ETA - having read more of his blog, I think he is indeed a Christian]

#3 Matt Black, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
  4. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I can only attest to having seen him at church. I can't attest to and profession or indication of his personal faith, so I didn't want to assume he's a Christian, but I agree, his words certainly give that suggestion. Whether he's a CHristian or not, he's dead on, imo, on in his blog. I applaud him for taking a vocal stand in an arena where he stands to face opposition.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of conservatives in Hollywood, they're just not as vocal as the squeeky wheel vocal liberals in Hollywood.