1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Jehovah's Witness sues after she quits

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by El_Guero, Oct 2, 2006.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

A Jehovah's Witness was willing to work for a restaurant that wears skimpy clothing, but would not sing happy birthday. So she quit and is now suing in Dallas.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Wasn't it mutual, didn't the birthday party at the table hide when they saw the JW coming??? :laugh: :laugh: :wavey:

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

That was funny . . . almost as funny as a jw going to work at a place where I would not post a link to the site, 'cause their photos are very scantily clad . . .

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You hear about the JW that lost his job on the fire department?

They sent him in to clear the building and no one would answer their door? :BangHead:

5. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

ROFL!

I remember door knockin' awhile back . . . and the lost folks wanted to know if we were JW's or Mormons before they would talk with us about Jesus . . . One told us, "I only want to talk about Jesus with Christians . . . I know that I need to know more about Him, but I am afraid that they would make me join a cult."