1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Mexican evangelist's record

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by mima, Apr 12, 2008.

1. mima

mima New Member

Last night I received a phone call from an evangelist a friend and I sponsor. He has heard 128 people say, a sinner's prayer with him in the last in 17 days. He told of people actually coming to him and asking him how they can be saved, and then taking him to talk to their family members. This man is a street evangelist. He has no church affiliation. He has no building fund. He has no choir, nor study group. He has a clear message concerning the Gospel and a penetrating question.We are Baptist and he is an Independent Baptist.Also I should say, we found him during working in our prison ministry. And my friend and I had the same experiencethe minute he begin to speak in the prison congregation the Holy Spirit told us here is an evangelist an evangelist.We praise the Lord for this man's ministry on the streets of Chihuahua Mexico.

2. Servent

Servent Member

That is AWSOME

3. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise the Lord for a faithful witness for Christ in Mexico! :jesus: