1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A ministry in India

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by ReformedBaptist, Aug 20, 2008.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Hey BB,

I wanted to share about a ministry my family has supported for a little over two years now. I am praying about going for a visit in November. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. The ministry itself has no website of its own, so I started this blog...

http://dayspringchildrenshome.blogspot.com/

2. rdwhite

rdwhite New Member

That is awesome, I pray that you are able to go, that your trip will be safe, and that God will bless you and all that you do for his honour and glory.

btw...
    I hope you had permission from the ministry before creating the blog. Some ministries desire to be incognito because of political persecution. I am sure you know that and got permission first.

3. ReformedBaptist

Thanks brother. Absolutely I sought permission. Adam assured me that such a blog would bring no further persecution than they are already under.

4. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I predict it will change your life if you are able to visit.

5. ReformedBaptist

Most mission work I have done has been life changing. Thank you for your prayers brother. The Lord's will be done. Adam has been asking me for some time to come. I think it will be useful in helping generate more support and credibility for the work there.

6. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you've not been in Asia in your missions ministries you'll be amazed at how different the thinking and religion is over here.

If you are able to go, be sure to get back to us and let us know how it went! And I'm sure you'll put pictures on your blog. :wavey:

7. ReformedBaptist

I will keep you posted. I recently blogged a recent baptism of a young woman there. She came to Christ secretly five years ago and was Baptized last Lord's Day. She has been beaten several times now for her public profession of faith and excommunicated from her caste. May the Lord give her strength to remain faithful to Jesus. :praying:

8. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

We will be praying with you about a trip to India in November. It is refreshing to read
    about a Christian who want to be a missionary for the Lord!

9. ReformedBaptist

Thanks for everyone's prayers. I have a tentative date for November 12th - 22nd. The Lord has also provided a long-time friend and brother in Christ to travel with me. Thanks again for your prayers.