1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A mistake

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ReformedBaptist, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Dear BB,

Recently in dialogue with webdog and skypair, out of frustration and taking an offense to the many felt personal attacks and belittlings, I became overly sarcastic. For this I apologize to the BB members and to skypair and webdog and ask your forgiveness for this brief stumbling.

I will continue to engage in conversation and dialogue correcting error and sharing the truth as God gives me grace to do so.

May the Lord have mercy on my frailties and be pleased to use me by His grace to encourage His elect.

Your servant in Christ,

RB

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

Didn't read the discussion you are speaking of, but I can tell you from personal experience, it can happen to the best of us. You were Christian enough to admit your error in public, that speaks volumes about your character and integrity. I can, and do, disagree with many here on the BB depending on the issue, but I learn from each and every one of my brothers and sisters here. I'm sure that can be said of most here.