1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Moment of Prayer for Victims of 9/11

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by hawg_427, Sep 11, 2008.

1. hawg_427

hawg_427 Member

Let's all Pray today for all my Brother Firefighters, Police Officers, and everyone else that lost their life on Sept. 11. In Jesus Name, Amen. :praying:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Praying for the family of Joe Anchundia who lost his life that morning in the World Trade Center. He was only 26 years old. A few years after Joe passed away, his parents lost Joe's brother to an electrical accident as Elias worked for the power company. Elias was just 35 years old. They are left with one daughter. My prayers are with Elias and Christine that God gives them peace and strength and trust in Him.

I remember all of those who lost their lives that day - and the loss of the innocence of the people of America. Living just 60 miles from ground zero brought a new fear to our family. A loss of security that something like that could happen. That there really are people who have the ability to do something so horrible.

Listening to the names being read is just incredible. The number of lives lost that day is just staggering.