1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Muslim calls for an end to Suicide Bombings.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

The Necromancy Behind Suicide Bombings

Friday July 15 2005 14:09:13 PM BDT

Farida Majid from USA

I think it is time that we Muslims EXPOSE the necromancy behind the ideology of suicide bombing of innocent people instead of just whining about "Not in the name of Islam."

The Necromancy Behind Suicide Bombings
    As 'barbaric' as these attacks in London certainly were, I was hesitant to call them "primitive" as someone else has done. In its 'modus operandi', at least, it bears all the hallmarks of sophistication of a new age of technology. Timing, placing, coordination, or the calculation of maximum impact both in terms of damage to innocent people and the world press coverage (with the G8 meeting in Gleneagles, Scotland) could not have been better picked! Nothing primitive about its meticulous planning and execution!

But then when a Jehadist website declared it as a “blessed” raid on London, ensuring the success of which required “strenuous efforts over a long period,” you begin to wonder about the power that drives such efforts. Who is doing the “blessing” on behalf of whom?

Satanic acts of murdering and maiming innocent people can only be “blessed” by Satan, the enemy of God as well as that of mankind. You realize that it is not the religion of Islam, nor does it reflect any of its multiple, various manifestations, but it is the dark world of Black Magic where human lives are ruthlessly and ritually sacrificed in order to invoke the blessings of Satan. Yes, we are definitely dealing with a kind of diabolical primitivism here. -Continued

http://snipurl.com/gb2o

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Not a scholar of Islam but what I have learned about it is that they do not teach the consequences of one's actions in their religion. It celebrates doing ill and tells them they will receive just rewards. What they do not know is that they most certainly will - eternal damnation.

The author wrote that wrote this article sounded more distressed that his more zealous followers of Islam (the ones who allegedly pervert the teachings) use tactics that papists used in the 1600's. He would be more proud if they thought of another way to hurt and kill people??

I am not wired to think the same ways I guess. I do not get it.