1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A New Law Intorduced in the House

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

You're right BIR, he's helpless!

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I think Hillclimber is okay! He says he's a "fundamentalist right wing Christian conservative"! What's wrong with those qualities relative to their opposites?

3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

This post says more about you than it does about me. I couldn't help but notice that you didn't make any effort to address the point I raised with respect to your comments. In actuality, I expected that.

You should replace "conservative" with "Bush Supporter."

Again, sorry I can't help you, and very sorry that you don't want help,
    BiR

4. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am a GWB supporter as it pertains to his war on terror, but on little else, as he has made and is making poor decisions in many areas. But because I love my country and family I fully support him defending America against an enemy the radical leftists Democrats support.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hillclimber1
    It most certainly did. The economy was tanking when Clinton left the White House and GWB's tax cuts saved Slicks bacon.

These differing economic approaches take anywhere from a year to two or three to fully impact the economy.

As usual, you can't handle the facts so you attempt the weak defense of "talking points".:rolleyes:

Hillclimber should not have to "teach" you the facts. You made a statement that was false and he called you on it.

Is this the best you can do?:laugh:

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I with you, Hillclimber!

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I would classify myself as the same as you, and usually agree with you. All of our differences have been over the character of George Bush.

8. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I believe GWB to be a man of high moral character, a man of one wife and faithful to her. I believe he is misguided in many areas of his purview, but he's honest, doggedly faithful to his word and his stand against radical Islamic terrorists is about the only possible stand a President could take. I know the leftists among us say differently, and they are very convincing over all this time, but they are morally corrupt and deadly wrong.

We already see Polosi showing her true colors, acting as if the nation wants us to lose in the war on terror, but she is very wrong and it's going to bite her.

9. Terry_Herrington

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. GLL

GLL New Member

I believe you might find somewhere in this antichrist legislation a new hate crime bill that will forbid the use of language like Jesus, God, Lord, Christ, etc., etc., due to its potential use to stir up anger.

11. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Oh, really?
    Do you really support him on "little else?"
    Are you sure about that?

12. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

13. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

It has engaged and occupied our enemies in or near their center, it has resulted in the killing or capture of thousands of them, it has rid the area of a ruthless dictator who proved his intentions and actions many times prior, it has introduced a hopeful representative government in an area lacking such, and it has given the people of Iraq an opportunity to embark in a new and better direction.

It has required the personal sacrifices of many of our wariors and they deserve to know that what they've accomplished has been worth it.

14. Terry_Herrington

We do have a moron running the war!

15. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Congress is still not running the war even though some of them are trying very hard to bring about it's failure at any cost.

16. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

And still the war on terror rages on robbing decent Americans of hard earned tax payer monies. The war on terror is being played out just like the terrorist would want us to play it.This phoney baloney war won't be won until someone drops a bomb.

17. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Perhaps that "neccessity" will come about nearby.

18. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

May very well be but the one with the fastest finger on the button better be prepared to do more than drop one bomb on just one country.

19. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Yes, the consequences would be significant. Let us hope America has the resolve to do what is right. Does she?

20. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Apparantly not . We have a hard headed President that does not like to listen.