1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A No-Brainer for the Brain Dead

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Protestant

Protestant Well-Known Member

If it looks like a duck, floats like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

[​IMG]

…….IT’S A DUCK!

Similarly, if he dresses in extravagantly expensive religious costumes carrying exorbitantly costly religious artifacts to prove he’s a very important Christian of whom we should take notice and revere,

[​IMG]

And if he sits high on a throne to prove he rules Christianity with supreme authority and is deserving of our praise and worship,

[​IMG]

Yet he speaks like a dragon,

[​IMG]

“Behold the Lamb of God, a bloodless propitiatory sacrifice for the living and the dead.”

………HE’S THE FALSE CHRIST CALLED ANTICHRIST!

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He doesn't look like a duck to me.

3. targus

targus New Member

So using the "walks like a duck, talks like a duck" model...

What are we to conclude about someone who "walks without love and talks without love"?

Fair is fair.

4. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Although we are to mark those that cause division and not after the traditions taught of us...

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

The title of this thread "A No-Brainer for the Brain Dead" could use a little work in reflecting Christ's love for the lost.

Do we not acknowledge that He gives us ears to hear & eyes to see?

1 Corinthians 1:17For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

1 Corinthians 2:4And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:....13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. 24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

You have to consider what the intent of your thread for what you had hoped to accomplish? For God to peradventure to recover some or to be turned off from that message by the title of the thread?

Judge the works; but love the little ones that are astray & recognize that God is the One that has to help them see the truth in His words.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. 11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. 15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Lean on Him for when and how to speak to the little ones that are astray:

1 Corinthians 3:1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

And remember....

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

5. Protestant

You, Madame, appear to be an adherent of the HIV (Hark International Version) school of theology.

While you sup with the Antichrist and his family, extolling his virtues and pedigree, remember this day when you were given ample opportunity to use what little light you possess, yet preferred to turn a blind eye while thumping your proud, hardened heart.

6. Protestant

Sister Hark, I perceive a word of wisdom emanating from thine holy lips.

I must respond: Have you ears and eyes to see the Papal Antichrist?

Alas, I fear not.

For if thy ears and eyes did discern the arch enemy of Christ and His Church I have no doubt you would have shouted 'Hallelujah', brother Protestant, for exposing that mystery of iniquity which, though once widely known, has been hidden from the professing Church for too long -- to the dishonor of God's Word and his holy martyrs.

7. Protestant

Sadly, not all who profess Christ can discern the Pope for the quack that he really is.