1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Pakistani Teenage Christian Faces Death at the Hands of Her Own Family!

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by I Am Blessed 24, Feb 9, 2005.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Diana grew up in a strict Islamic family in Pakistan. Her life was pretty typical until she met a girl named Mary who was a Christian. Now Diana is also a Christian and on the run.

When Diana’s family learned that she had become a Christian, they repeatedly beat her and insisted she return to Islam. But Diana refused. She was then forced to a local canal where her uncle put a pistol to her head and gave her one last chance to return to Islam. Diana replied, “You can kill me if you want. I will not leave Christ.”

It was then that Diana’s uncle noticed an extremely poisonous black cobra swimming in the canal. Believing he could escape any prosecution for his niece’s death, he threw her into the path of the cobra. He also knew she could not swim.

Diana miraculously escaped from the canal and is in hiding today. She is a new Christian but has already learned what it means to suffer for Christ. She recently told The Voice of the Martyrs, “Jesus was crucified for us. Can we not endure some of the same for Him?”

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE FREE "VOICE OF THE MARYTRS" MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

2. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

I get the VOM newsletter letter, it always has fascinating and moving articles.

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Amazing story. Thanks

4. jet11

jet11 Member

Thanks for the link. I just signed up for the newsletter, as well as the Prisoner Alert.

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just pray that I & my family can be this faithful WHEN (NOT IF) the time arrives; if we're still around!