1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Pastor, a Priest, & a Rabbi

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by BigBossman, Feb 2, 2009.

1. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if its already been told here or not so here it goes:

A pastor, priest, & rabbi happened to meet each other in a public place & got to thinking about hanging out together with each other. They decided to go on a fishing trip. Once they got everything thing they needed, they got a boat, & headed for a lake to start fishing.

While out on the water the pastor said, "I've got to use the bathroom." He didn't want to disturb the others while they were fishing, so he got out of the boat & began to walk on the water. He went around a bush, took care of business & came back to the boat by walking on the water.

A short time later, the priest also had to use the bathroom. He also got out of the boat & walked on the water across the lake. Afterwards, he came back to the boat by walking on the water.

Later on the rabbi also had to use the bathroom. The rabbi said "Surely, if the pastor & the priest could walk on water so could I." He get out of the boat & falls into the water.

The pastor looks at the priest & asks, "Do you think we should have told him where the rocks are?"