1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A question for the Amils on Baptist Board

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by convicted1, Jul 3, 2008.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

I have a question for those who hold to the Amil view of the end times. I was talking to a Brother the other night on the phone, who is an Amil just like me. But he stated that he believed that the Anti-Christ would be ONE person, like those who hold to the Pre-Mil view. The reason why I am asking the Amils only is this: I thought that only those who believed something rather than the Amil view would believe the AC is to come. Who on here, who is Amil as well, does believe in the AC? I think that there were many who came in the spirit of the evil one, who did the work of Satan; Hitler, Hussein, James Jones(deceiver who had many to drink poisoned kool-aid), just to name a few. Please let me know why, and scriptures, please?? Thanks and Happy 4th of July to everyone!!

Willis

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not amill but you might find I John 2.18 of interest, it seems to suggest both AN AC and many antichrists. "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists ; whereby we know that it is the last time."

3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    edited

peace to you