1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A question on Ellen G White and the Trinity

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Ben W, Apr 25, 2006.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    #1. I quote RC sources (pro-RC sources) that make "my points" about the RCC. They admit to the influence of paganism on the RCC, the practice in the RCC of "extermination" (or are you now denying Lateran IV?), to the 25Million slaughtered (or do you refute Pope Benedict now) to the adoration of Mary "before HER altars" (or do you deny the popes of the RCC now??).

Has this been your approach here with the SDA church? I think not.

2. You are crying foul - but you have not even "begun" to show the same level of objectivity that has been shown for the RCC on the RC threads!

I COULD simply go to non-RC sources and "bash" RC history - but I am SHOWING from PRO-RC authorities -- the points that "should be clear" to ALL!

3. There are PLENTY of SDA doctrines that are not perfectly in tune with non-SDA POV. For example the thread on the gift of Prophecy or the Ten Commandments, (the Sabbath for example) - the issue of Paul's statements in "SLEEP" in 1Thess 4, 1Cor 15, 1Cor 11 and of Christ in john 11 -- all these are vigorously attacked by those that are not SDAs! They do not "hold back at all" when it comes to "real" differences.

What arguments have I made against RC doctrine that are not in fact REAL points of difference??!!

In Christ,

Bob