1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A sermon I recently preached, "Is it I?"

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Spoudazo, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Hello,

I'm not one to usually post a sermon, but I guess I will. This sermon was from Matthew 26, and I felt the need to read the whole chapter to the congregation (a lot of verses), so feel free to either read it or listen to me read it (ill advised, I'm not too eloquent with public reading [​IMG] ).

Anyway, the context: I'm a young preacher (21) and currenlty trying to finish college and then seminary (God willing). This sermon had been burning in my heart a while (3-4 weeks) and I was burdened so I was just glad to be able to preach it finally. I have a speech problem which comes and goes. Well, hope you enjoy it, God bless,

in Christ,
    Jonathan

Here's the link, feel free to stream (if it works for you) or download (right-click, save-as)
    http://bible.tekelministries.com/04%20Track%204.wma

Edit: after the invitational song is a "poem" (though I'm not really a poem person [​IMG] )

[ August 08, 2005, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Spoudazo ]