1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Statement I Made

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Don, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I made a statement some months ago; I'm on my phone, so I can't find it right now. The statement basically was, if Trump received the Republican nomination, I was done with politics.

I will still participate in local elections, and senator/representative; but it looks like the Constitution Party didn't make it on the ballot for my state....

SO, to abide by the comment I made some months ago--anyone know how to "ignore" a specific forum?

2. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

The system is rigged against third-parties.

Is Darrell Castle not even a write-in, in your state?

#2 Smyth, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You might need to read BB in a different manner than you are now. Read it via forums. That is, start at Baptistboard.com and click through the various forums, General Baptist Discussions, Baptist Theology and Bible Study, etc. When you get to Politics, just skip it.

I hear you and share in your dilemma. I might sit out the campaign except for the debates, ought to be entertaining to see Trump made into a fool. Otherwise, I don't have a horse in this race so I'll probably stand down.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they would allow horses in the race they would have a couple of votes :)