1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Thought About Last Nights Debate

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Ps104_33, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Why do the almost all of the Democratic candidates want to cut and run from Iraq because they claim we are involved in a civil war (which it isnt) and want to direct our troops into Darfur which is a civil war?

2. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I wih we'd leave them both alone.

I think it's a little amusing that all the Dems seem to be running the 2004 election again. They all trash GW Bush, as if that's going to help them whomever is running for the Reps.

Clinton also made a comment that, if I were the moderator, I would have corrected. She stated that all of the Republican candidates want to keep the troops in Iraq. That is patently false. Ron Paul wants to bring them home.

Of course, I don't expect those who are mindlessly following her to know that. Especially since they seem to take her word as gospel.

John Edwards was very much on the offensive against the other Dems.

3. Chessic

Chessic New Member

I would not have been able to resist the urge to ask "Why do you sanction the murder of children?" I'd have been carried out kicking by security.