1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abortion: Have you been affected?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I put this here because it is NOT for debate.

Years ago I wanted to start a book.

Five kids later, I am now cleaning it and looking for a publisher. THAT DIDN'T TAKE FOREVER! (I would occasionally remember it and throw in a sentence)

I am looking over the section on abortion and would really love some input on it.

So I need men and women who have been through this to read it and tell me if I said anything stupid or ignorant, let me know if it is helpful, or let me know what I might add to make it more effective.

I will be sending the whole segment as it kinda flows and can't be disconnected.

It is NOT a sermon and not something meant to bang anyone over the head with...it's meant to be about getting over the perceptions of others and being able to accept God's forgiveness AND the fact that people who have been through this aren't lesser Christians.

So if you're willing or know someone who is, send me a pm with your email and I'll send it out. I will not share who requested it or any discussion we might have. I kinda feel like this is the weakest part of the book and I thought about taking it out, but I'd rather just make it an awesome part as I feel the topic needs to be addressed.