1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

abortions

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by gobluenc39, Feb 13, 2004.

1. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

2 Quick facts about abortions

1- democratics invented this law to allow women to kill there babies

2- they keep pushing until women could kill there babies at any stage

3- Republicians and Bush run against it in 2000 and sinceRow-Wade but they are on track this year to kill more babies than clinton did in his 8 years

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I seriously, seriously doubt that. Prove it. ;)

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

? :confused:

4. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

I see three things. Which two are the facts and which one did you make up?? Is this some sort of guessing game??

5. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

This guy is a banker and he cannot count to three without making a mistake? I'm glad I don't bank in North Carolina.

6. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

terry

im sure your trw is great
    ill bet your fico score is atleast 500

yes bankers like me dont have much use for people like yourself

also since you are in houston did you see the front page of the dallas news yesterday about your great awol president
    man its getting bad when you are getting your head knocked in your own backyard

i was rasied not on my turf boy

7. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

ken h

the actual link ill try to find but it was in business week

it did say that for bush to pass clintons 8 years of dead babies the bush party had to kill 2 more percent higher this year than last years numbers for him

8. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Sorry I don't understand what you are saying. I only understand English.

Also, if you had any experience here at the BB, you would know that I don't support President Bush; however, if your reading skills are equal to your writing skills, I doubt that this is possible.

9. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

terry

if you dont know what a trw or fico score is then a banker is something you never use.

but hey things can improve pray about it you may be productive and bank buyable some day

as for writing skills and spelling skills mine will improve as soon as broke finger heals

10. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

gobluenc39, why come here and scream at us? You're preaching to people who are more pro-life than YOU. We don't even consider rape or incest a reason for an abortion. You said 'if I were a woman I might ....' except you used incorrect English.

I'm not sure how the company you work for would feel about you belittling people and their possible credit scores on a board with over 5,000 members. They might want to see if you're running credit reports on people who haven't applied for loans.

Terry,
    This guy is a loose cannon. Probably doesn't even have a home computer.

Banker? He's in refinancing of homes and he's not even listed on the company's website. His email is from http://attainablemortgage.com/

Diane

11. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

Diane

quick education

1- a fico goes up to 900 not 850
    your statement was totallt wrong
    also any person with half a brain and i said half a brain knows you have to have apersons social number and permission to pull a cbi

get out of the 60s

12. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

http://www.myfico.com/?lpid=OVER104

The information on Fico came from this website.

Anyone with any Christian decency would know that belittling people and attacks are not only not Christlike but are violations of the rules of this board, to which you agreed upon joining.

You've already broken a number of rules. As a modertor, I ask you now to stop the personal attacks immediately, on any of our members, or you will be reported to our webmaster.

Enough said.

Diane

13. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

i made my statement

just so you will know that fico site is a joke and incorrect by alittle not alot but needs adjustment
    also if anyone pulls your credit without your permission its a federal 10k fine

my statements are provable and correct-your statement of fico scores and me pulling peoples credit without them knowing is serious slander

enough said

14. gobluenc39

gobluenc39 Guest

diane

i didnt know everyone on here put there correct job info when they signed up

go dig more

15. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Steve, I've asked for this thread to be closed. It has no redeeming value for anyone.

Diane