1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

About Robert L. Lee

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Salty, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Whowillgo

Whowillgo Member
    Site Supporter

Wow, you simply can't be serious. If you are on the Baptist Board it would seem your concern would be correct doctrine not correct spelling or language skills. I have a young Mexican Pastor you should meet, can't spell a word right, can't write sermon notes but man He knows God's word. Shame on the intellectual bullies that seem to find their way into any discussion. To openly shame a Brother over his spelling or an incoreect usage of a word is beyond the scope of Hypocrisy. Use private messages if this is so important to you.

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! You are REALLY judgmental over a little good-natured ribbing! Salty, who has been here for longer than 20 minutes (unlike you), knows we were ribbing him. If you don't like a little good natured levity I can only suggest you not click on the thread. :rolleyes: :)

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does that meen I dont got that promoshion to the speelling police committteee :saint: :tear:

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Lighten up, Francis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

You're another who can't handle correction. What do the Scriptures say about getting huffy about correction and/or not receiving it? Does it say that you're wise in so doing? That there is a justifiable loophole to reject it?

Now that we know where you stand in the area of correction we understand.

5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, not of you spell "spelling" "speelling!" LOL! (Not to mention "promoshion!") (Oh! I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself!) :D:D

#25 TCassidy, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy some people are so picky. You are just like my boss - he insited I get a drivers licence be4 I could drive one of his taxies. (he still wont let me drive a limo :tear:) :tongue3:

7. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You must be that guy I saw with the bumper sticker "If you don't like how I drive, stay off the sidewalk." :D:D

8. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Shoot, Salty------------MY WIFE :love2: won't let me drive!!!!!!!!! And you KNOW she ain't the boss around MY house!!!!:laugh: