1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Active shooting in San Bernardino

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Dec 2, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-1203-mass-violence-20151203-story.html

Conservatives offered condolences and praise for law enforcement, and liberals added calls for gun control.

"Praying for the victims, their families & the San Bernardino first responders in the wake of this tragic shooting," tweets Jeb Bush.

"Good luck to law enforcement and God bless," writes Donald Trump. "This is when our police are so appreciated!"

Hillary Clinton: "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now."

Bernie Sanders: "Mass shootings are becoming an almost-everyday occurrence in this country. This sickening and senseless gun violence must stop."

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-were-wearing-gopro-cameras-during-massacre/

POLICE: San Bernardino Killers Were Wearing GoPro Cameras During Massacre

They were wearing GoPro cameras when they were killed. The couple were at home when officers arrived and then took off and were followed by police when they were shot dead.

It’s not clear at this time if they had time to download their wicked deeds on a computer or online before they were killed.
    The couple must have spent many hours planning the terrorist attack.

Several jihadists in Europe have worn cameras during their bloody attacks in the past year.

4. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, that was the point of my post. Read my first point. Obama is notorious for doing this. Not my hero, but it's kind of cute how you keep trying to push that narrative.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Farook, who Burguan said was born in the U.S. and had worked at the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health for five years, was described by co-workers as a "devout" Muslim, who lived in a home in nearby Redlands, which sources described as "an IED factory." Bomb squads working with robots swept the home late into the night Wednesday, and witnesses reported hearing several explosions.

SNIP

A law enforcement source told Fox News that the couple were each carrying an AR-15 rifle and a pistol when they were shot and killed by police after a brief chase in their black SUV about 2 miles from the initial shooting site. The source said the vehicle also contained so-called "rollout bags" with multiple pipe bombs, as well as additional ammunition. The couple also had GoPro cameras strapped to their body armor and wore tactical clothing, including vests stuffed with ammunition magazines.

"That's a military tactic for a sustained fight," the source told Fox News of the rollout bags.

In addition to the explosives found at the SUV, authorities discovered and detonated three pipe bombs late Wednesday at the Inland Regional Center, the complex where the initial shooting took place about 60 miles east of Los Angeles. Another source said investigators discovered multiple pipe bombs in the house, as well as small explosives strapped to remote-controlled cars

Yep. Sounds like they were well prepared to committ some workplace violence.o_O

6. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is hilarious. I'd love to hear that phone call.

PC GUY: "Hello officer I'd like to report that I saw 6 middle eastern men.
    DISPATCH: "Ok, what is the situation."
    PC GUY: "Well, I mean they are just together."
    DISPATCH: "Sir, this is southern California and we need to keep this line open for actual emergencies."

• Like Like x 1