1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Actress apologizes for claiming son was racially profiled!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 31, 2015.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With a smilie, no less.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think the mods should DEFINITELY let him keep posting. He should be a constant reminder to some others on this board for what they are becoming as they claim to be representatives of Christ.

He's the perfect example for why I keep telling people not to take politics so seriously to that point that it poisons you about everything else.

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Disagree with point number 1 and agree with point number 2. He should be made to clean it up. Christians of all races should feel welcome to post in here without the thinly veiled racist atmosphere that stuff like this creates. No place for it on a website like this.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The three of you sound like little old ladies holding a gossip fest. Sometimes I feel as though I am your daily soap opera, as you all wait for me to step outside the norm so you can have a "let's judge RD2 fest!"

I am sorry if you felt my comment is/was racist. Really I am. But that is your view, and I respect it. But really guys, your drive to use a debate forum to gossip about me, and even root for the mods to take me out, is pure entertainment.

But the truth is to QUESTION my salvation UOT, is not appropriate. But I pray the mods allow you three to continue your worldly penchant to gossip, so others will see what you guys represent when there are those who live and breathe to catch me doing or saying something that is self-destructive in order to ruin my witness, or earn being banned.

Admit it .... you guys probably pray for my demise. But I do appreciate your leniency from the mods to leave me go, to show the world just how "bad a believer or representative of Christ" I am?

You guys are just unbelievable. The epitome of those who rush home from church on Sunday morning in order to gather around the table to enjoy a large helping of "roast pastor!" :laugh:

This little two page gossip fest is as eye opening to others as my words were to your group. Happy Easter.

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is also no place for comments calling those of us older members, "old, fat, white men with racist views?" But still that comment and comparison is used loosely and often by your fellow commenter, and people of all races REGARDLESS OF THEIR AGE, should not be put on the offensive. Yeah, you're right, "there is no place for that kind of insinuation or insult being leveled at the mature, or older folks on this board!" Right?

Hypocrites come in all colors, ages and types. Clean up your own yards guys, before you demand others clean up their's ..... :tear:

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think those in Ferguson who lost everything would disagree with you. And the blacks in Watts who lost homes and businesses would disagree with you. The businesses who lost everything during the Rodney King/South LA riots would disagree with you.

You say my comment was racist. I disagree, and challenge you to show how this was a false narrative? Riots are and always will be, regardless of the color of the skin, a reason to destroy what others took time and money to build, only to watch a bunch of punks and thugs tear it down and steal whatever they can carry.

Granted you have a point with ball game riots. Senseless and meaningless also. But my comment was not intended to single out blacks. It was an honest response to your buddy, to whom I was merely countering. He stated, "old racially prejudiced white were behind all racial tension and wars!" If you look at my response in its context as a counterpoint to the member that loves to call people on the board "old, racially prejudice white men" how is my comment any more or any less racially charged then that black member claiming old white men love a good war, insinuating it is profitable for the white men?

Me thinks you need to watch yourself, too, because you are like the man you support in DC who himself is always jumping to conclusions based on the color of his skin.

Let's get off the kick that is always trying to play "gotcha" with RD2! It is getting old.

#26 righteousdude2, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  7. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except you did single out blacks RD2. All of this other trumped up stuff about questioning your faith and calling you an old fat white racist is stuff I never said about you. Your comment was racist. I even explained how already, not that I expect you to stop hyperventilating long enough to think about it. There isn't some "that's your view on it" element to this either. It is racist by definition.

Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Explain to me how "blacks love a good riot" is not racist. Maybe you should stay away from these topics for awhile.

#27 Use of Time, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

As for singling out folks. I am now singling YOU out! And as for singling ot folks, you are forever singling me out! SNIP Because I accused you of making that statement. I was responding to another erson, and I now you can read, so stop playing dumb and innocent. My response was in response to one that was prejudicial and inflammatory to older white men using this board.

Golly gee, if anyone should stop using or responding to certain issues, it may be you. Of course you'd love me to stop responding, how dumb can I be? That is why the bunch of you are always looking for me to do or say the adverse thing .... you all want me gone!

As to you definition. It doesn't ring true. My response on it's own merit may vaguely, in your small little, pathetical world, fit your attempt to paint me as a racist, but you are completely ignoring the comment by another that I was merely responding to, and it was a tit-for-tat response.

Now go eat some "smart'ning up pills!" And maybe YOU should try not responding to my posts and comments for a while. I certainly don't want to be responsible for your panties being all twisted out of shape! And for your information, that is in response to your snide remark about me "all hyperventilating!"

As for your definition, try this one on for size. If you see my retort to that other member as racist, maybe you fit into the following definition, especially #4.

Stupid: adjective, stupider, stupidest.
    1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
    2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless:
    a stupid question.
    3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless:
    a stupid party.
    4. annoying or irritating; troublesome:

Now grow up, and try putting me on IGNORE if I bother you this badly! Because I do not plan on going away, just because you think I should!

#28 righteousdude2, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  9. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. The "I was just responding to Zaac" defense is an excuse. Nothing more.

2. Trying to assign homosexual qualities to me by asking if I have a "man crush" is low and will be reported.

3. Trying to assign female qualities to me by stating that I have "my panties in a twist" is low and will be reported. Do you think so little of women that assigning their qualities to a man is an insult? Shameful again.

4. You never refuted in any way my accusation against you. You simply decided to play the "woe is me" victim card which is tiresome.

5. You have shown your true colors. When you get irritated you resort to nasty name calling. You need to stop it.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

With all the racial stereotypes you keep throwing out about what you believe to be the truth about black people, you're upset that I pointed out that historically, it's been old, racially prejudiced white men who have caused the most racial division in this country?

You want to blame the division on the President and his AG just because it's convenient and fits with the FOX News narrative being parroted by the GOP.

But your continued comments and behavior are dead on point with those of the little old racially prejudiced white men who have been behind the majority of the racial division in the history of this country.

11. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was racist, no wiggle room at all.

How can it be gossip if it's being done right to your face?

This idea that I'm rooting for the mods to take you out is ridiculous. I only wish you would quit banging on about racism.

I missed that. Where did UoT do that?

We're not gossiping. We're imploring you to quit saying things that are racist. It's a poor reflection on BB and embarrassing. You're ruining your own witness. And there you go again about people wanting you banned.

Now, this is gossip. In fact, I prayed for you to recover from your medical condition you had in January. For a long time you refrained from posting provocative stuff and there wasn't a peep out of me in response to your posts for weeks, probably a month or more. But then you started in again with the black/white stuff again. So I felt I had to say something.

More gossip.

Eyes are being opened, that's for sure.

12. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was sweet of you to pray for me, and I do appreciate that; but, I don't believe the world needs to know you prayed for someone? The only one who needs to know is God. Your rewards will be in heaven. Not on this board.

As for wiggle room. I gave an opinion. You gave an opinion. That is what debating is. But name calling. Playing the race card. Accusing others/me of being a racist, well that is a view, and if you feel that, fine. Now find another issue to rant and rave about. :praying:

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Who says stuff like this? Why would anyone on this board be praying for somebody else's demise? SMH

I certainly hope that comment garnered the sympathy of at least one person on the board who figured you must be right in your sentiments since I, ITL and UofT are "probably praying for your demise". [​IMG]

#33 Zaac, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's relevant because you just told the world I was praying for your demise.

Never mind.

15. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just saw this thread. I wish that I had not.

RDude, I told you a few months ago that I would no longer PM you, per your request. Had I not, this would be a PM and not a publicly-viewable post.

You were wrong to post this. It is racist and patently offensive.

Growl at me if you like, but I needed to say it.

16. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rolf man, if that helped to relieve some stress building up within your psyche, then my comment served its purpose. And, no I won't growl at you. I like you too much to lower myself to animal like/quality status! :smilewinkgrin: