1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ad Links John Roberts with Abortion Clinic Bombers

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by leesw, Aug 9, 2005.

1. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

"Who's responsible for all these abortions? "

We all are, because we tolerate it.

2. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

I suppose Bush is good because he has only killed 100,000 innocent Iraquis and will leave their country in a state of destruction if indeed we ever do leave.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is people with this mind set who let sexual predators loose in the community. </font>[/QUOTE]Do you mean NARAL?

4. 3JesusIsGod3

3JesusIsGod3 New Member

Bush isn't doing enough and I don't trust the Roberts appointment at all. Why are the Democrats not opposing him if he is a true conservative?

Bush has said he doesn't want to overturn Roe v. Wade. I find that disappointing an unacceptable. His court appointment seems to reflect that.

Sometimes I think the Republicans are just keeping the abortion issue alive for the political benefit they get, and really don't have a strong desire to overturn Roe v. Wade.

5. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

We're being used by the GOP just like blacks are being used by the Dems. They know we have nowhere else to go.