1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adopted baby to be born today

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Beth, May 13, 2008.

1. Beth

Beth New Member

If you are led, please pray for our neighbors, who are both believers.

They have been chosen by an unmarried mom to adopt her son who is due to be born today, May 13th. This young woman has another son, born out of wedlock, and has decided to give this new baby up for adoption. The baby is a boy, who will be named Joshua.

I pray that the unmarried Mom will come to know Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior, and that, if it is the Lord's will, this new baby will be raised in our neighbor's Christian home, and that Joshua will come to know Jesus Christ as his personal Savior.

The adoption is not finalized until after the actual birth, when the mother signs the final papers.

Thank you for your prayers,
    Beth

2. Beth

Beth New Member

NO blue balloons

No blue balloons on the mailbox across the street yet....:praying:

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good for your neighbors, they are doing a very good deed in adopting the little boy.

4. Beth

Beth New Member

ah, birth mom changed her mind

My neighbors aren't going to get the baby after all...the mom decided she wanted to keep her baby. My neighbors are disappointed, but they have faith that the Lord will bring them another baby to adopt.

5. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Oh Beth, I just now saw this thread. I am so sorry. I'm praying for them now.

6. Beth

Beth New Member

Thank you!

These two folks are wonderful parents...they adopted their daughter almost three years ago now, and are praying for a little boy to love and raise as their own!

7. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Praying in Jesus Name. My heart goes out to this family. May God give them the baby thet they are asking for
    Faithgirl