1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Advice needed - a witch at work

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by LovesJesus, Jun 28, 2005.

1. OCC

OCC Guest

If you have to ask, then you don't have a concept of what gossip is. </font>[/QUOTE]No...I am asking because I am critical of people making claims with no proof...just as people are critical of me if I do it.

If you can't "answer" then I believe you have no concept of what gossip is either...and you are thus contributing nothing to the conversation. No names, locations, etc.? Not gossip.

Thou hast heard King James' version and there is no rebuttal. good day...

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

That's exactly it. The opening post even states clearly that it is a rumor at work. The rumor is being furthered without merit or proof. The discussion is about rumors circulating about a specific person at a specific place. Just because the name of the person and place are being withheld, doesn't mean that it's not rumor. Sorry, no matter how one slices it, this whole thread is hinged upon rumor and gossip, which we Christians are scripturally forbidden from engaging in. That scruptural command doesn't change just because the person's name and place are withheld, or just because it's of a certain subject matter.

3. OCC

OCC Guest

Ok John, I will take your word for it. I don't know how it can be gossip when nobody's name is involved. What I do know is there are stories in the Bible that would be considered gossip if they were to happen now and we'd talk about them. No reason to fight though...I'm not in the mood.

4. bruren777

bruren777 New Member

5. bruren777

bruren777 New Member

6. bruren777

bruren777 New Member

Hi LovesJesus,

You have the Power of Lord Jesus, even demons acknowledge Him for who He is, they tremble at His Name. Read Ephesians 6:10-16. Whatever you do, invoke the Name of Jesus before doing it.

I'm told that there is a group of witches that live in the hills around the town where I live and that they ask their ruler to destroy Christian marriages in our town.

We pray to God to give us protection. With that in mind we go to that Scripture in Ephesians 6.

God Bless you!