1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Al-Qaida Mocks Obama in Web Posting

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by JFox1, Nov 19, 2008.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

#1 JFox1, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Its all part of the cover up. They really love him, but they do this to throw us off.

3. targus

targus New Member

I disagree. They hate the U.S. and us.

They supported Obama because they hate Bush.

Now they will demonize Obama and still try to kill as many Americans and American friends as they can.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I see you missed the point of my post. I was trying to point out the tendency to use every news story to express contempt for the president elect. I am glad to see you come to his defence.

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The take on this that I saw on either BBC or CNN International, can't remember which, is that it is an attempt to regain some popularity. Seems the reports from the Mid-East are that Al-Quida has lost much of its appeal and relivance there. Obama has taken away much of their thunder from Al-Quida with the regular folks in that region of the world.

6. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Obama must be doing something right if he attracts this vitriol before he even enters the White House.

7. targus

targus New Member

Obam has nothing to do with it.

We could have elected a lamp pole and the enemies of the U.S. would have been on the attack just the same.

8. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I agree, except I believe the terrorists want Obama elected instead of John McCain. I don't think it had anything to do with President Bush.

They know John McCain would have backed the military to the hilt while Obama will make our troops come home, leaving yet another job unfinished and Iraq open to attack by Iran.

Now that they don't have to worry about McCain, they are, and will be, laughing at...and hating Obama. Their objective was achieved.

9. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In one way you may be correct. However with Obama being elected it has made it much more difficult for them to use the propaganda machine in painting the US as the Great Satan. Also, Obama is very popular with the majority of the population in the Mid-East and this has diminished the influence of the terrorists and of Al-Quida.

It has presented the same problem for the leaders of Iran.

Intersting problem for them.

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

Doesn't mean obama has done anyting right, except being elected, and it wouldn't matter who was elected they'd still be attacking the presidency of the US.

11. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Folks, remember we can talk about our presidents (elect) anyway we want to. However, when our avowed enemies mock and insult him that's a different matter altogether.

In this case, AQ came down with a case of the raging stupids. They really expect to gain the support of African-Americans after this. They'd of lost the support on Malcom X if he were still alive.

12. rbell

rbell Active Member

Imagine that...al qaeda, racist.

I hate to be contrary and all, but I don't think the "raging stupids" is a recent development for these cretins.

13. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, a reoccurance of the . . .