1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alabama Youth Evangelism Conference

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by rbell, Jul 21, 2006.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

It's pretty good this year...

I was impressed at the job our state folks did in putting it together.

The worship leaders...Chris Orr and his band...were simply awesome. He certainly has a great set of pipes, and knows how to lead a group in corporate worship.

All of the speakers were great...I was particularly impressed with Chris Platt, the 28 year-old (!) senior pastor of Brook Hills. He was fantastic--he presented a tremendous challenge to our students to live for what really matters.

Your groups will enjoy Building 429. They're a lot of fun, and they put on a good concert at the end of the first day.

2. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

I grew up in Alabama and loved going to the EC each year. Once year when I went, I sensed God's call on my life to surrender to some sort of ministry. I was 16. That same weekend, my husband (whom I did not know) was also called into the ministry. He was 16 as well. Cool stuff. We take our youth the our EC every year in our state as well.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Do do do do Do do do do.... More news, from the twilight zone...

4. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

ok Buick, you sayin' I'm weird?? :)