1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alex Jones exposes human sacrifice at Bohemian Grove.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Bob Hope, Feb 16, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

That's a good one. No question in my mind that our government had a hand In it.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah? I got another crazy conspiracy theory for ya . . . The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. Proverbs 22:7

I can't tell you you how many times I've been called "crazy" for believing the Bible over the mainstream consensus on this one.

#23 poncho, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can't say there is one that comes out on top but I do have a "Top Ten" list.

1. The New World Order – 28% (87,895,931 Believers)

More than a quarter of Americans believe that a secret society of powerful elites have hatched and embarked on a plan to launch a full-scale, global takeover.

2. The Government Uses Television to Control Your Mind – 15% (47,087,106 Believers)

I always knew there was something nefarious about “I Love Lucy.”

3. The Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries Invent New Diseases to Grow Profits – 15% (47,087,106 Believers)

We can’t be sure if there’s any correlation between the 47 million people who believe in television mind control and the 47 million who believe that “the pharmaceutical industry is in league with the medical industry to ‘invent’ new diseases in order to make money,” but it sure is a strange coincidence…

4. The CIA Distributed Crack to Inner Cities – 14% (43,947,966 Believers)

A healthy chunk of Americans – 14 percent beyond a doubt with another 30 percent who think it is conceivable – believe that “the CIA was instrumental in distributing crack cocaine into America’s inner cities in the 1980s.”

5. Bigfoot is Real – 14% (43,947,966 Believers)

6. President Barack Obama is the Antichrist – 13% (40,808,825 Believers)

7. The Sinister Reasons behind Fluoride in Our Tap Water – 9% (28,252,264 Believers)

Nearly one in 10 Americans believe that “the government adds fluoride to our water supply, not for dental health reasons, but for other, more sinister reasons.”

8. Osama Bin Laden is Still Alive and Kicking – 6% (18,834,842 Believers)

Apparently, Seal Team 6 failed to put a bullet into the world’s most notorious terrorist’s skull — well, according to six percent of the population, anyway.

9. Airplane Exhaust Contrails Are Actually Dangerous Chemicals Sprayed Into the Sky by the Government – 5% (15,695,702 Believers)

Better grab a quality gas mask. The government is apparently injecting our air with some hazardous materials.

10. Lizard People Run Our World’s Governments – 4% (12,556,562 Believers)

Yes, you read that correctly. A segment of our citizenry, larger than the entire population of Ohio, believes that “shape-shifting reptilian people control our world by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate our societies.”

LOL! You just can't make this stuff up! :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The New York Jets have won a Super Bowl.

6. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But, as inconceivable as it may seem, it is a true one. The Jets won Super Bowl III.

7. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the Illuminati.

8. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, they're the reason for the Jets' win. They must have suborned the refs.

9. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Jets have gone downhill since the government starting putting mind control chemtrails on Jets.

Coincidence? I think not.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, technically you can. Tongue

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

HAHAHA, not a bad list! Here's mine in no particular order. I have left off the craziest for now.

10. Vaccinations are used to poison children

9. US government knew the Japs were going to bomb Pearl Harbor

8. America was founded by witch craft through the Satanic Freemason organization. America would be sold down the river in 1791 by George Washington by allowing the creation of the private banking organization. The organization controlling bank is the British Crown and continues to rule the United States.

7. The giants that lived on earth most likely lived on Antarctica when it was in a more tropical position on Earth. The flood covered the proof of their civilization.

6. There are places that exist in the Earth that are inhabitable beautiful places. The Hollow Earth theory has some truth in it. Most notable persons to support this was Admiral Byrd.

5. President Wilson was blackmailed through an affair to start WWI.

4. Our government created AIDS and Ebola as a military weapon. It spread while they were testing groups of unsuspecting people, sometimes children.

3. Most major governments use geoengineering in an attempt to stabilize weather patterns and reflect the suns heat.

2. The US government has more than 200 deep underground military bases (many 2000 feet underground) Most of them are connected by as large as 50 foot diameter tunnels.

1. Bill Greer shot JFK

#31 Bob Hope, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  12. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

This is one of the best videos on 9/11

13. Bob Hope

Bob Hope Member

There may be a bible case for aliens or lizard people living in the earth. Know the reference?

14. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I actually had a friend try to convince me that it was true. Sad thing is that he was a smart guy, but he fell into that Conspiracy Theory Thinking trap.

• Like Like x 1
  15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hey Bob you remember when conspiracy theorists were called investigative journalists? I do. That was before the government was co opted by the to big to fail banks and multinational corporations.

IMHO this is the best 9/11 documentary so far . . .

Lizard people? What lizard people?

No. I'm not going to argue with anyone about 9/11 again.

I already did it here . . . http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/whats-the-difference.97429/

Notice how my opponents in this thread would rather make it personal than debate the facts, evidence and science?

Yeah kind of like those "man made global warming" believers argue in favor of their "official theory" they claim is backed by "consensus"..

#35 poncho, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016