1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alex Jones: It's Ron Paul's destiny to run for President in 2012

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Nov 5, 2009.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Alex Jones: It's Ron Paul's destiny to run for President in 2012

Posted Nov 1, 2009 by ■ Andrew Moran

Texas radio show host and documentary filmmaker Alex Jones recently made a call for Republican Congressman Ron Paul to run for the Presidency in 2012.

[​IMG]
    photo by Richard DeYoung

Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX)​

Documentary filmmaker of such pictures as "Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement" and "Fall of the Republic," Alex Jones recently drafted former 2008 Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul for the Presidency in 2012, according to Russian Today.

He said: "Just because he has a good chance of winning doesn’t mean he’ll actually win, but resistance is victory, and we need him in the campaign, in the debates, to be injecting real issues and shattering a left-right paradigm and showing that both major political parties and the candidates that they select for the people are controlled by the very same shadow interest that are now openly starting up this new world order, this global government."

- more at www.digitaljournal.com/article/281450

#1 KenH, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  2. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I haven't followed Ron Paul that much. But, I'm not that sure about him. He seems to have a cult like following that is almost scary.

#2 sag38, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it may seem that way since he is the only prominent public office holder who is speaking out forcefully in favor of limited government.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can the republican party change its colors that drastically in time for the election - or definite enough to be believable?

If I can vote for McCain as lessor of two evils I'd guess I could vote for most anyone including Paul as lessor of two evils :)

5. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I didn't with McCain and I went 3rd party or independent and I would do the same with Paul. I will say over all I think Paul is better than McCain but I look at McCain as a democrat and Paul as a libertarian and I'm neither. It has been six election that I haven't been able to give my vote to a Republican for president and it should have been seven.