1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Aliens" from distant planets, or demonic entities?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Ceegen, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

I did a search, and the topic is out there in other threads, but they're either locked or in forums that I do not have access to. So I thought I'd bring the topic here to this forum, since it falls into the "all other" category fairly well, no?

Anyway, stated plainly so I am firm on the issue, it is my belief that the whole "UFO/alien" phenomenon is real to the extent that people are indeed experiencing something. The only problem is, many people are being misled as to what these entities are.... But, we can see and expose exactly what they are, by their own words.

The entire "new age" movement, (which to a great degree has connections in spirituality concerning UFOs and aliens), all say the same thing in different ways: Jesus isn't God in the flesh or savior of mankind. You can read this yourself from their own literature, like in the book Intelligent Design written by "Rael" of the Raelien movement. I don't agree with their claims, but it is important for us to know what they are saying about the Son of God to see them for the liars they are. Even by their own words, they are liars.

But, people are led to believe that life on distant planets, and that "aliens" from these places are visiting us here on earth, which isn't the least bit biblical. How absent-minded would our God be if He failed to mention life from distant planets, visiting us here on earth? I think that clearly speaks for itself, but God created the earth with the intent of it to be inhabited.

Only the earth to be inhabited! Yes, the "heavens" are inhabited too, but those are not any flesh and blood beings. If we say that there is life on distant planets, then we call Jesus a liar who died for only mankind (Acts 4:12). There is only one Jesus, not any other "messiahs" running around in the universe saving their respective creations. And we know this, because again, by their own admission they are in opposition to what the bible teaches us!

So with all that said, if you so choose, you can watch this video:
    "Age of Deceit - Fallen Angels and the New World Order"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
    (Runtime is approximately 2h 30m)
    Free to watch and distribute! Spread the news.

Yes, it is a long video. The part specifically about the "UFO/alien" agenda starts at the 50 minute mark. But I would recommend you watch the whole thing. It goes into the whole "New World Order" conspiracy theory, but not in great detail. It simply covers the NWO conspiracy with regards to its connection to satanism/luciferianism, and so solidifies the case that a one-world government is coming to a town near you. More importantly, it covers why it is they intend to do these things, and where the ideas for this deception actually come from which is cosmically important!

And if you don't like videos, you can visit this web site:
    http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

They explain in great detail, after 20 years of "UFO/alien" research, how they became Christians when they discovered that the name of Jesus, when spoken in the presence of these "alien" entities, causes these demons to tremble in fear. It stops "alien abductions" as they happen, and prevents them from happening again when you are strong in the Word of God with the authority of Jesus who is Messiah.

God bless!

#1 Ceegen, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
  2. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Space aliens are no more real than ghosts. They are the work of the devil to deceive the gullible.

3. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

Exactly my entire point. On some level, it is a deception. But how far does the deception really go?

People are experiencing something. They relate it in first-hand knowledge, in their testimonies of "alien abductions". Yeah, there are pranksters and fortune seekers... But, they can't all be fake.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it isn't happening to other people. Because "no true Scotsman" gets abducted by aliens, right?

So the real question then becomes, what is this all leading up to?

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They must be afraid of cameras. Ever since the proliferation of digital cameras, camcorders, cell phones with cameras, traffic cameras, satellite cameras, drones with cameras, there's scarcely been any UFO's seen and photographed. Nothing like the halcyon days of the late 60's when space exploration was in its baby stage and people saw UFO's on a regular basis.

I think the Nephilim are repairing their spaceships on the moons of Saturn.

5. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

You should really watch the video and skip to the 50 minute mark. The intorductory clips to the specific topic of UFOs, includes supposed footage of UFOs, which you deny exists. If all these things are fake, then why are they in local news reports? What are people seeing, if not an obvious deception of some kind? They are not simply random acts. It is to get us to doubt God's word. The appearance of life on earth being visited by life from distant planets and galaxies.... Seems absurd from a biblical world view, because I think it would be very important to know about, if it made me to doubt what God told me, right? They are real, because they are demonic.

6. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

My dreams seem very real; I hear people talking, hear myself talking to them, feel fear sometimes in a dream, but none of it is real. It's the same way with the devil deceiving people and making them see, hear, feel, and experience things that aren't happening.

7. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

How do you know if something happening to someone else, is real or imagined? You have no frame of reference to go off of. Some people are physically experiecing something and not just recalling it from a dream. Some people that are "abducted", are not abducted while in bed or even sleepy. It may be a real experience, and they are so affected by it (mentally), they have PTSD. So they look like skitzoids, and no one believes them.

Like victims of rape, these people don't tell others about their experiences, for fear of public backlash. We constantly blame the victim in error.

8. IANMO(IAMNTMYOWN)

IANMO(IAMNTMYOWN) New Member

God states in His word that he has not given us a spirit of fear. Anything of the nature must somehow be connected to Satan and demonic activity. After all, he is the father of lies and the author of confusion. I do believe strange things like this could very likely have occurred. I am certain that they would be linked with Satanic influence.

9. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

My post is not to make anyone tremble in fear. My post is to point out the direction the next spiritual attack is coming from.

The mere fact that these entities tremble at the name of Jesus, is proof enough for me that they are demonic in origin.

10. Bobby Hamilton

Bobby Hamilton New Member

Try having those crazy Urantia Cult people hit you up with this.

11. billwald

billwald New Member

No way to tell until the flying saucer lands on the White House Lawn and tells us from whence they came.

12. Dennis Lio

Dennis Lio New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Actually, you are incorrect. To be foolish about this issue and not address their effect on humanity does not serve anyone's good. In late 2015 (I think) it was estimated by MUFON that there were over 4 Million people who said that they had either been abducted by aliens or physically encountered them. There is a current program airing on The History Channel on Tuesday nights documenting J. Allen Hayneck's official investigative report for the military known as Project Blue Book. His testimony is that these are factual investigations. Numerous times, there is a typical observation of a horrible stench in the area. Back in the early 1970's a number of talented Christian men set out to investigate Big Foot in the Pacific NW. They stated that they had gotten close to something as they could hear it moving in the area...but when approached that entity disappeared in a flash. But the horrible sulphur stench remained. I believe their purpose is to confirm evolution and our creation by aliens...not God.

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm incorrect about the fact there are fewer photos of UFO's since the proliferation of cameras everywhere? I don't think so.

14. Dennis Lio

Dennis Lio New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I apologize for not being clearer in my post....but there are reports coming in everyday, from all parts of the world. And photos and films in phone cameras....

15. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This six year old thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.