1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Allen West on Obama and America?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hide Matt. [​IMG]

:laugh:

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Zaac,

Are you questioning my Salvation. I believe you are. I expect a retraction or I will complain to the moderator!

3. OldRegular

Obama is a strong advocate of abortion. In the Illinois Senate he voted 3-4 times against a bill that would require medical attention for babies alive after being aborted. The 2012 democrat convention spent one evening glorifying the slaughter of the unborn.

On the other hand President Bush signed into law the Bill preventing the procedure called Partial Birth Abortion; a bill that Clinton vetoed twice.

In 2017 the country will be rid of at least two rabid promoters of the slaughter of the unborn, Obama and Barbara Boxer of California.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You believe what you want to and complain to whomever you want. Because you know full well by now if I wanted to question your salvation that's exactly what you would have read on the page.

I believe your comments, like many on here, show that you care more about your political positions than you do about what Christ cares about.

And the fact that so many political conservatives refuse, even to this day , to acknowledge how bad a thing it was for a sitting President to tell 1.5 BILLION people on the way to hell that they serve the same God as Christians, is utterly shameful.

But keep playing with God.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

All this talk about abortion. Do you care about the 1.5 billion Muslim lives who President Bush lied? Do you care that a lot of them will go to hell thinking that they are serving the right God and he reinforced that belief?

6. OldRegular

Zaacie, Didn't you read what your small god Obama said about Islam?

Are you really so naive to believe that any Muslim cares what Bush says about them. Now with Obama it is different since he is the apologist-in-chief for Islam!

7. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

What's more important to you, politics or an accurate representation of the Gospel?

8. OldRegular

Why don't you find the nearest Mosque go in and present the Gospel to the Muslim's there. Then ask your senseless question! Same goes for Zaacie!

9. matt wade

I have presented the Gospel to Muslims, though not actually at a mosque. I tend not to go onto private property, where I know I would't be welcome, and evangelize. I know someone coming to my church and evangelizing for another religion would be asked immediately to leave and I expect the same would happen at a mosque.

How about you, have you evangelized to Muslims or do you just hide behind your keyboard on the Internet like a coward?

10. OldRegular

Converted any yet?

11. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical rhetoric from you. A leopard don't change their spots, and your acrid tone towards others who will be in heaven with you is proof of your hearts view of others.

You call OR a coward .... but I think if you didn't have that keyboard to hide behind, you'd be less confrontational and more congenial towards those of us you verbally try to abuse and bully.

In other words, face-to-face with any of us and you'd never spout off like you do. You will one day be in eternity with those you push around, and you need to keep that in mind when you respond. :love2:

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Excellent point. Bush spoke out of ignorance. Obama speaks to hide the truth.

13. matt wade

If you guys spoke with such ignorance and stupidity face-to-face with me, I would certainly treat you exactly as I treat you here on this board. Don't project your own feelings and cowardliness on me.

14. matt wade

I don't convert any. I simply present the Gospel. God has converted, yes.

15. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:thumbs: Agreed.....but I think he is half Mexican....I thought he was half white but with all the illegal freeloaders being encouraged by him.....well....

#35 Jedi Knight, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  16. OldRegular

Well said on all points! I thought about saying that about Bush earlier but didn't want to throw crumbs to the Bush Haters.

17. matt wade

The same fools that defend Bush for calling Islam a religion of peace saying we all worship the same God, are the ones that gladly voted for a cult member Mormon.

Politics before Jesus for the win!

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

This is just stupid and again nothing but politics if yall think they care what one President says and don't care what another says.

And as for his ignorance, he repeated the statement twice again after being taken to the woodshed by Billy Graham and others directly about his statement.

So ignorance it was not.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this.

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bush is/was basically as ignorant of Islam as most Christians and had bought their "religion of peace" rhetoric.

Obama knows the religion well. He has to hide the truth.