1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Almost Everyone Who Voted To Kill DACA Is White

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sapper, when did you come into the thread. I have said several times that the article is not about race and those who keep harping about race miss the point of the article. I expect more knowledgeable replies from you. Talk about the article and what the author is really saying ... of course read the article first.

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

You have said that several times, yes. But whether or not the article was about race, YOU turned it into race when you asked about the GOP voting "against Hispanics".

3. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please post where I have called the GOP racist in this thread. It appears you also miss the point of the article.

Please read the article.

4. Sapper Woody

Wow. That's really all I can say. Wow. You aren't listening to me at all.
    That is a HUGE race-baiting phrase. "Voted against the Hispanics". In this sentence, you said that the GOP voted against Hispanics, out and out calling the GOP racist. To say anything otherwise would not only be dishonest, it would be lying through your teeth. I hope you're better than that.

YOU are the one who said that they were racist. But when YOU are called on it, you say something to the effect of "The article never says that" (which, in and of itself is an untruth. The article is all about how Republicans are distancing themselves from minorities. I read it in its entirety). I don't care if the article never says that. YOU said that. YOU called the GOP racist.

The GOP did NOT "vote against Hispanics". They voted against differing action for a period of two years against illegals who came here as children. Unless you think all illegals are Hispanic?

Note that I'm not even arguing for or against the bill right here. I have mixed feelings. But you have brought race into the equation. YOU, Crabtownboy, called the GOP racist. Quit responding by pointing to the article.

5. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The bill has to do with the children crossing the boarder from Mexico. Are they Hispanic or not?

6. Sapper Woody

NOTE: You did not deny calling the GOP racist. Again, I called you on it, after you said you never did. Instead of addressing that you called them racist and then said you didn't, you deflected to asking me a question which would hopefully (in your mind) lead me to agree with you that they are racist. Face it, CTB. You did something, then said you didn't. You lied.

Second, you don't know anything about the bill, do you?
    http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/c...d-arrivals-process/frequently-asked-questions
    While this iteration might be specifically aimed at the Central American children, it's about ALL races.

And again, you aren't even listening. You have an idea in your head, and that's all you hear.

7. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Here we have that fall back position the democrats have been using since the days of FDR: Do it for the little children! Of course just how much democrats, including Crabbie, care for children is shown by their position on the slaughter of the unborn.

http://www.baptistboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2136470

8. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you continue to lie by implying I am pro abortion. I am not. But unlike you, I am also pro the living. You are not really pro life.

9. OldRegular

A real man would not associate with a party which not only advocated the continued slaughter of the unborn child but celebrated that slaughter as the democrats did at their 2012 nominating convention. And that is the truth crabby whether you care or not. Don't hand out this bull about caring for the living. it just makes you appear more of a hypocrite!

10. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Crabby acts as if he does not understand the term pro-life but he has never said that he defends the life of the unborn child from conception to birth but he did vote for Obama who actually advocated infanticide for a child born in a Chicago hospital during an attempted abortion.

Crabby calls the GOP "white" but that is not racist because Crabby says that he is not playing the race card when he says that "white" Republicans don't want the cheap, cheap labor and easy, easy Democrat votes now pouring across the border with all kinds of criminals and all kinds of disease.

That is why people in this area are pronouncing Daca as Dachau.

#90 church mouse guy, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  11. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are RIGHT cTb.....

They are Hispanic, first, but more importantly; they are border jumpers; criminals; illegal aliens...and the only way they can continue to live and pay the rent and feed the family is to break all our other laws, like driving without a license and insurance [or buying a fake license], hiding from the law to avoid being sent back to their homelands.

Have you ever watched what happens at a DUI check point? Gobs of cars are trying to turn down streets before they get to the checkpoint, while other go s far as to drive their car over the medium in order to make a u-turn!

And having been involved in quite a few checkpoints, I can see, by looking into the cars, that the majority of those turning around are of Hispanic heritage, and probably illegals or drunk or both, and for sure if they are illegals, they have faked IDs and DLs and no proof of insurance, and they do not want to be sent home.

This is a terrible way to live, running from the law! Even so, California is full of illegals doing just that .... running from the law!

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You guys are pro-capital punishment yet you're lambhasting this man about being pro-abortion which he has said he is not.

[​IMG]

#92 Zaac, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  13. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Having lived on the border and travelled extensively in Mexico, I know exactly what you mean.

Now the Democrats are playing the race card over the Daca bill--pronounced Dachau bill in this area--in the hopes of more cheap, cheap labor and more easy, easy votes.

Black Democrats are paying heavily for this stuff as they suffer a 19% unemployment rate.

14. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) there is a big difference between capital punishment and abortion.

2) I do find it hard to associate with those who advocate the killing of innocent children.

15. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed.....

I can't remember anyone on this board supporting abortion? That is something many will be called on the carpet for at the the judgement. Killing innocent babies before they see the light of the world they were meant to be born into, is beyond words!

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Only in the world of politics and the sated "conservative's" mind. Is there anything about which folks in the church don't look like hypocrites?

17. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you support Planned Parenthood you support abortion. Period.

18. OldRegular

Yes but like you he seems to have a propensity
    {1} to vigorously defend the party of "slaughter the unborn" the democrat party and
    {2}to vigorously slander those who oppose that party.

19. OldRegular

That is absolutely true. Sadly about $500,000,000 of taxpayer money is going to this organization, founded by racist Margaret Sanger, each year. PP reportedly performs about 30% of all the abortions in this country.

20. OldRegular

Sadly Crabbie is typical of so many folks who call themselves Christians but who support the slaughter of the unborn child. They might get excited if a someone killed a pregnant dog but killing a child in the womb moves them not at all.