1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

America's Worst Vice Presidents

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Nothing like an good objective article on the generally overlooked men who have been one heartbeat away from the highest office in our land! :thumbs:

And I certainly do enjoy reading such!

Uh- do you happen to know of any you might suggest one might read?

"Cause this one 'ain't nowhere near' being one of 'em!" :rolleyes:

Drop all the references to VPs Calvin Coolidge, John C. Calhoun, Richard Nixon, Dan Quayle, and Dick Cheney, and you will have managed to shorten this farce that purports to be an objective article by one-third.

Pick any other five, and this agenda laden trash can be shortened by another third. On an overall objectivity scale of 1 to 10, IMO, it would be an extreme struggle to reach a level of 2, as I would rate the overall 'objectivity' from about 15% to a maximum of 20%.

If one were to remove the five VPs I named above, from the article, it would actually reach the 2 level without a great deal of struggling, but even then, could not manage to reach a 3, with even an Herculean effort! :(

Ed

#2 EdSutton, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
  3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the worst Vice President would have to be Al Gore, hands down. He has made crazy claims to have invented the internet. I can also imagine that he was crying when he didn't win the election in 2000. Although, I can't say that I blame him for disputing the results being that the popular vote was relatively close.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Agreed. He also is a major player in the global warming religion of today that cost us millions.

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Spiro Agnew thanks you. :laugh:

6. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

That one I must agree with. However Al Gore was "Gumpish" (as in Forest Gump like).