1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Apology

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Arbo, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I need to issue an apology to the members and visitors of BB.

Over the last several months, I have noticed a shift in the tone on this site. There seems to be a growing sense of personal animosity among the brethren toward each other. More bickering, more personal insults, more petty criticism. To the extent that I have added to this I accept my responsibility and offer my apology to you.

I believe that my participation over the last few months has done more harm to the cause of Christ and caused more discouragement to the brethren than it has helped. With this in mind, I have asked for my account to be deleted or to be banned from further participation. I do not want the temptation to repeat past sins.

Arbo.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agree that there is animosity and bickering this site and I have occasionally indulged. However, I'm not recalling any posts of yours that were nasty. If you do leave, I will miss you.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, I have come to consider you as one of the more level headed people on here. Your leaving would be a bad thing as you are a stabling force. I would ask you to reconsider....you would be sorely missed my friend. Again please reconsider.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    At his request, he asked to be "banned". I will pull the switch and close this thread. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.