1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Attitude of Gratitude!

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Rhetorician, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    To all of those who use, acquire, apply, write, research, teach, pursue, have expertise, share, experience, or in any other manner having to do with formal Bible college, seminary, grad school of religion, secular university, liberal arts Christian university, or "The School of Hard Knocks" of non-formal education:

My hat is off to you. I thank our Lord Jesus Christ for you. I know it is your desire to serve God to your fullest and best via the servanthood of education.

You search for the truth. You acquire the truth. You write concerning the truth. You translate God's truth into other "mother tongues." You research to find the truth in Christ. You certainly teach the truth. You diligently pursue the truth. You preach the truth. You have gained and continue gaining a new level of expertise in order that you might share God's truth. You also use all manner in any combination above to continuously deliver the truth gained via any medium or avenue available to you. You have attended the best schools both regionally accredited and non-accredited to gain the truth. You have spent time, and money, and effort, and even suffering at cost to your own families in order to glean many issues, insights, and perspectives on the truth.

In my humble opinion and "in my book" you are all the best. Whether you teach Sunday school or Seminary or anything in between. I salute you. I love you. I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you in whatever "Baptist vineyard" you are toiling.

You are chosen people for a chosen purpose. This purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission (Matt. 28.19-20) by "teaching them whatsoever things I have commanded you!" I pray for you!:praying:

Upon this particular day of the year:

I THANK GOD FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I consider it an honor to serve with you in the LORD'S ARMY.

SOLI DEO GLORIA! (sdg!)!:thumbs:

rd

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Good words Rhet, I agree!

Happy Thanksgiving