1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An E-Mail To The Editor

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Feb 20, 2011.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No offense taken, Gabriel Elijah. I just think outside the box on occasion and seem to have a knack at ruffling feathers.

I guess the problem I have is that at my age, I can recognize that America is NOT the country I grew up in; our citizens are not of the caliber they once were; patriotism isn't what it used to be; this nation is facing some serious problems that can all be traced back to Agenda. Special interest groups and there appears to be no end in sight.

Hey, I can remember when you didn't have to lock your doors at night. You could leave your keys in the ignition. Now-a-days almost all neighborhoods are potential war zones as drugs rule the streets. The Lord has been kicked out of our schools. It's illegal to begin the day with the Pledge of Allegiance. Abortion on demand. What a stinking mess we have.

I am also of the opinion the only hope for this nation to ever return to any resemblance of a sane society will begin and come from the pulpit. Course, from what I can glean from The Word this probably isn't going to happen as things will continue to get worse and worse until the blood is as high as the reins of a horse.

I see on Television where Documentaries of post WW II Germany (those secret files and movies) having just recently been found and now offered for a tidy sum of $99.95, if you call within the next 15 minutes, are followed by a commentary that asks, in so many words, "What caused a nation such as Germany to cease being a country of such greatness turning into a country of such hate and discontent?"

Answer? Satan. He was and still is, the Great Deceiver.