1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

anchorstone

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by PebblePie, Jun 22, 2005.

1. PebblePie

PebblePie New Member

http://www.anchorstone.com

I actually came across this site looking for a local stone company in my area. I was totally taken by the contents as it's an archeological site, but the founders are Christians. They are the ones who discovered that Noah's Ark was the remains on Mt. Ararat. They weren't the ones who discovered the remains, but the first to explore the possibility that it was Noah's Ark. I have spent the entire afternoon reading two of the articles on the Ark and was so blessed I had to share it with you all.

Without going into long detail. I just wanted to share that the man who began this exploration went through a lot of turmoil, trials, ridicule and obstacles, but God has seen him through to prove the findings over the years. Even terrorists gave him problems, capturing him and some co workers for a time. He is dead now, but others are continuing his mission to prove that the Bible is true. He has also explored Sodom and Gomorrah, The Crossing of the Red Sea, and other Biblical accounts and it's just an awesome site. Some of the read on Noah's Ark is a bit technical but still very interesting and amazing to read.

I remember a documentary on this year’s ago and often wondered why it's not mentioned anymore. They give some explanation for that in the articles. I encourage you to check it out you will be blessed.

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Interesting speculation, but that site has not been proven to actually be a boat, much less Noah's.

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

4. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

Have you ever thought that the reason we do not have all of the ancient biblical artifacts is because we are susceptible to turn them into idols?

I have no problem seeing and believing through an eye of faith that these events occurred.

An old boat would not make me believe it any moreso than I do already.

5. PebblePie

PebblePie New Member

Bro. James Reed,

"I have no problem seeing and believing through an eye of faith that these events occurred."

Niether do I, just thought it was a very interesting site...