1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Andre Carson to Intelligence Committee

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jan 14, 2015.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nancy Pelosi has appointed Indianapolis Democrat Congressman Andre Carson, an Islamists of some stripe with family ties to Farrakhan, to the US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee.

Andre Carson associates with Moslem Brotherhood operatives and other Islamic groups on terrorists lists. During last Christmas (2014), Carson went to Chicago and spoke at an Islamic event trying to tie together American blacks and International Islam:

"...In 2014, Carson came under fire for being scheduled to appear on a panel entitled, "Ferguson is Our Issue: We Can't Breathe," at a convention of the Muslim American Society/Islamic Circle of North America in Chicago, along with Mazen Mokhtar, a webmaster and fundraiser for al-Qaida..."

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/na...lim-house/2015/01/13/id/618397/#ixzz3OoRTbsch

Once again the Democrats have shown their total lack of concern for the security of the USA.

2. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

US Congressman Andre Carson, Indianapolis Democrat

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I listed Frank Gaffney, a Reagan under secretary of defense, you and BiR told me that he was a neo-con, not a Reaganite, but now you yourself are linking him.

Andre Carson is a Democrat and now assigned to the House Intelligence Committee in spite of his friendship for terrorists and his address to a group of them in Chicago on Christmas.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The leftists have been apologizing for this country at least for the last 80 years. Obamme has simply raised it to a new lever, traveling around the world to dos o. This is just one more example by the leftists of their intent to destroy this Republic!

6. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's too bad that the GOP has no input on Pelosi's appointees and her timing of this could hardly be worse. Andre is a convert to Islam who just won his election on name recognition only. His mother was no better.

7. OldRegular

I would think a background check would be required to serve on the Intelligence Committee.

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Say, you are a breath of fresh air around here, 777!

9. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...And an I.Q. test.

10. OldRegular

That would help!

11. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this the guy who said "U.S. public schools should be patterned after islamic schools"?

12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. You know, Andre really has never worked a day in his life. His grandmother Congresswoman Julia Carson got him a state job when Frank O'Bannon was Governor of Indiana. Then he was elected to Congress when she passed away. He thinks that schools should be modelled after madrassas such as Obama attended in Indonesia.

Here is Andre's statement on schools, which Pelosi probably agrees with:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/ro...-linked-congressman-to-house-intel-committee/

13. OldRegular

Very interesting Poncho. I have complained to my Congressional Representatives for signing Norquist's "no tax hike pledge". Not because I favor higher taxes but because Congress is to represent the people not some DC sponge.

However, I was not aware of Norquist's ties to Islam. If the American people don't wake up we will be in the same shape as Europe or worse.

While in the Navy {Korean Police Action} I had opportunity to visit North Africa. The Muslims hated America then and they still do!

14. OldRegular

The behavior of some American converts to Islam reminds me of a passage of Scripture:

Matthew 23:15. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Some American converts to Islam seem to fit the remarks of Jesus Christ to the Pharisees:

and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Perhaps Norquiest fits that pattern!

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

On top of that we have this . . . http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=97628

It appears that the democrats and republicans both benefit from a cozy and profitable relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic regimes.

#15 poncho, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho flip-flopped on Frank Gaffney, the source of the information on Norquist, whom he previously falsely labelled a neo-con instead of a friend of Reagan and an under-secretary of defense. Karl Rove is still out there and I wish that he would retire. The GOP tried to win Islamic votes because they have lost the Jewish vote since 1932. The problem is that too many Islamists in this country are tied to terrorist organizations. Norquist is emotional because of his wife.

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No Poncho didn't flip flop on Frank Gaffney.

Even neocons can get some things right. Jerome Corsi and Joseph Farrah (World Net Daily) are neocons to but they still manage to get a few things right. Like securing the borders.

It's the incessant fear mongering and the endless calls to intervene in and control other nation's political processes and resources by coercion or military force that makes one a neoconservative.

Frank Gaffney is a prime example of neoconservatism. He just happened to be right about Norquist.

Where does this strange notion that a person automatically agrees with everything his source says or does come from? You use sources from the "liberal" media all the time does that mean you agree with everything they say and do?

#17 poncho, Jan 17, 2015
  18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is sheer nonsense on stilts. You said that Reagan had been neoconned and you use your own private definition of the word. Now you are amending that sometimes neocons are right, especially when they agree with you. Actually, Gaffney developed his point in depth and you just found it somehow. You just like to jump up and down on the GOP and so you are jumping up and down on the GOP for their Arab strategy to develop Arab votes. However, some of this is an old story known by everyone because one guy went to jail years ago.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Reagan was neoconned and the "official" definition of neoconservatism no longer applies. Neocons are Wilsonian progressives at heart who believe in telling "noble lies" and have no qualms about spending billions of dollars destroying then spending trillions to rebuild sovereign nations to "make the world safe for democracy" at the tax payer's expense.

So far all their best laid regime change and nation building plans have turned into epic failures and made the world a more chaotic, volatile, hostile and dangerous place. Their "pre emptive" regime change and nation building policy has increased the threat of terrorism by creating more terrorists and then they tell us the way to defeat the terrorists they created is to live in fear and give up our liberties and keep funding and arming the terrorists so they can be used in even more regime change and nation building follies.

Neocons are INSANE!

It's all about what the evidence shows. I have my doubts whether you understand that concept considering you continued to make the allegation that Russia invaded Ukraine after it was shown to you multiple times there is no evidence of any Russian invasion into Ukraine.

Actually I am the one who has been telling everyone here that Al Qaeda and ISIS are the love children of Washington's regime change policy of funding and arming radical Islamist groups and using them as proxy fighters which started during the Eisenhower administration and continued in Afghanistan under Reagan and continues today under Obama with full bipartisan support from the GOP.

SEE THIS.

Besides Lady Eagle and I both warned y'all about Grover Norquist and his ties to Islam years ago. Evidently you were either to busy looking for a democrat to blame and demonize, sleeping or surrendering my constitutional protections so you could feel a little safer to notice.

I prefer to point out how both sides are guilty of helping to create and sustain radical Islamic groups and using them as proxy fighting forces in their bloody regime change efforts. Rather than trying to blame then demonize one person or party for it.

You just don't like it because I won't close my eyes and give the GOP a pass. But why won't I give the GOP a pass you ask? It's really very simple, it's because the GOP is just as guilty as the democrats.

And there should be a number of others who go to jail for it but because of their status as politicians and highfalutin Washington lobbyists the laws that forbid you and I from supporting terrorist organizations doesn't seem to apply to them.

Again I ask . . . Where does this strange notion that a person automatically agrees with everything his source says or does come from?

#19 poncho, Jan 17, 2015
  20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We all agree that it is an old story and that there needs to be another source besides Frank Gaffney.

As for Andre Carson, the Indianapolis Star is saying that it is not fair to criticize him for his religion and that the Intelligence Committee needs "diversity" and that some sleezeball websites have tried to make a link between terrorists and Carson just because he spent Christmas in Chicago with some terrorists.