1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Andre Carson to Intelligence Committee

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Not Christmas....Kwanzaa Eve. Get it right.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

and his conversion isn't completed until he changes his name over to something our alphabet can only approximate, like Chewbacca ibn al Mqybrqrijhrzzli.

You catch my drift.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do catch your drift. As you know, Andre has a safe seat in Indianapolis because Indianapolis is has enough gays and blacks to give him a majority in a Congressional race.

Did you see that Andre was in Ferguson the other day (Jan. 18) in a church in the pulpit giving a political speech. It is clear that Islam wants to tie in to the Al Sharpton movement that now dominates civil rights.

One story called Andre a former policeman. That is not true. His grandmother got him a state job as a Conservation and Excise Officer under IN Gov. Frank O'Bannon (who died in office in Chicago of a cerebral hemorrhage sadly).

Andre compared Ferguson to Selma, echoing Sharpton:

Rep. Andre Carson D-Indiana, echoed his colleagues' references.
    "Ferguson is the new Selma," he said. "It's time, in Ferguson."

http://news.yahoo.com/black-caucus-...h-143828243.html;_ylt=A0LEVrbiVL9UhVAAO.IPxQt.