1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Animals in the Presence of God? (heaven etc.)

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by gekko, Oct 6, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    44.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Maybe

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. I 'unno

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I always thought God brought the animals to the ark...

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Where is the distinction made between New Earth and Heaven? They will be one in the same.
    I believe the Bible when it says "ALL creation groans". What are they groaning about if it will not lead to redemption for them?

3. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

Web,

I am not really entering the thread in debate but thought I would answer your first question.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I am not sure if John saw a totally new creation or that with our earth and atmosphere done away with the next level reveals what is already there.

Just a thought that has nothing to do with animals, although a new earth would suggest it is created like the old earth with all her amenities except Satan and sin.

Thjplgvp