1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Announced project proof of 'gay agenda,' says DC activist

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by I Am Blessed 24, Feb 28, 2008.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Several homosexual activist groups in the U.S. have launched a project designed to recruit openly homosexual professionals to serve in influential political positions in the next presidential administration.

The Gay and Lesbian Leadership Institute is teaming up with homosexual groups such as the Human Rights Campaign, the Stonewall Democrats, and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force for an initiative called the "Presidential Appointments Project."

It is being billed as a "talent bank" for openly homosexual professionals who want to "set or influence" policies of a potential Obama, McCain, or Clinton administration.

The Institute is seeking resumes and says it will present approved applications to the transition team of the eventual presidential nominees.

THE REST OF THE STORY

2. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

The NEXT presidential administration?

Regards,
    BiR