1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another attack on US soil today

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mont974x4, Oct 11, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I just posted the answer in another so I'll try to make this short. I've helped wake up hundreds of people to reality while you were sorting out the little differences between the two factions of the globalist party. I know from looking around here it looks as I have been a failure but there is a great big world out there and I have been very busy. I can't count how many I have woke up but it's a big number! Yeah I was active in the constitution party and yeah I was a state rep for the We The People Congress.

Of the two only the WTPC offered any solutions. Solutions that you all rejected because you prefer endless wars, deficit spending, big government and a big brother police state control grid instead of freedom.

Yes I worked on both Ron Paul campaigns. Yes I was out their drumming up support and marching around till my feet ached. Yes I got called names and had things thrown at me just like I have here for defending this republic against it's destroyers aka the globalist candidates you all support.

And why do you all prefer these things over freedom? Because my friend you agree with the control freaks in charge. You want a man with a silver bullet to do all the work while you all sit back and watch the boob tube.

And because you really don't like the idea of freedom though you give it lip service to puff yourselves up in your own eyes. You want to control what others do and how they think. You want government to forbid certain people from living the lives they choose, because you don't like how they live or think. In that respect you are no different than the yankees who destroyed the south in the civil war.

Oh yeah the republicans talk about being anti abortion but what have they done about it? Nothing and they never will because they know it's the one issue that will keep you locked up in their corner. The only time they ever talk about is when it comes time to run for office then when you help them get n they promptly forget all about it.

And gay rights? Yes gay people have rights as any American should. I am not against gays having rights. What I am against is the idea that groups have rights. Individuals have rights. That's the principle this country was founded on. As individuals the gays already have the same rights as any of us do. The problem is collectivism. And you all seem to be just as much in favor of it any gay person out there.

I'm sick of being used as the rope in this false and unholy tug of war between the two factions of the globalist party. Count me out this time around but if it makes you feel any better to support one of it's traitors have at it.

Just between you and me I hope Romney wins but not for the same reasons you do. I hope wins so that maybe just maybe you and the rest of the party faithful here will finally come to realize that the system only exists to put us down and keep us down while it robs us everything we once had no matter who sits in the oval office.

I stand with the American patriots trying to save this country, you stand with the globalist traitors working to destroy it every time you cast your vote for one of them.

So much for keeping it short and I didn't even mention all the years I spent serving veterans and fighting for their rights. Yes I wore the uniform to thirty years ago but unlike you I would never use my time in it to bash another over the head with it. I'm not as proud of my service to the international banksters and transnational corporations as you are. Our military no longer has any interest at all defending this country. The only interest it has now is opening new markets and securing the resources of other nations for a group of international corporate fascist war criminals and mass murders by force.

Two last things. You say you are pro life and yet you support the needless deaths of millions by your silence and service to these traitors. Who are you trying kid anyway? You are no more pro life than the pro death and destruction neocons with their quest for global hegemony through endless wars and lies. Pro life my foot! You ain't kidding me one iota. You say you got a problem with Islamic extremism? Baloney! If you did you wouldn't throw your support behind a man that promises to promote it even more than Obama has. You might better just be quite about any dislike for Islamic extremism you might have if your going to continue to support a man who will work to expand it.

Now you answer a couple questions Mr. Red White And Blue. When are you going to wake up? When are you gonna man up and serve this country instead of the globalists and their anti American pro death global control freak agenda? When are you gonna honor your oath to defend the US constitution against these six faced liars and merchants of death and destruction you support now?

When are you going to be a real American patriot?

#21 poncho, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012