1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another False Christ

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by JFox1, Feb 4, 2007.

1. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda claims to be Christ. He said that Christ came to him and "integrated" with him. He also claimed to be the reincarnation of the Apostle Paul in 1998. In 2005, he claimed to be Christ. A few weeks ago, he claimed to be the AntiChrist. He said that as the second coming of Christ, he rejects the continued worship of Jesus of Narzaeth.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16840066/site/newsweek/

:BangHead:

2. grahame

grahame New Member

I rather feel that he needs to see a doctor and get himself treated. Poor chap. And so should his hearers. Remember what Hitler is supposed to have said? If you must tell a lie, let it be a big one, or no one will believe it. I am still amazed that people are so easily deceived. I remember hearing a story of a man in a mental institution being visited by the doctors. He said, "See that chap over there? He thinks he's Napoleon. But he can't be. Because I am".

#2 grahame, Feb 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  3. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

It is sooooooooo strange to me that seekers will reject the Bible, yet accept a charlatan without question. It's another one of those "Don't confuse me with the facts" capers.

4. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're so right!

5. Dustin

Dustin New Member

what a headcase

Sounds like he needs a lobotomy or something, he can't decide who he wants to be. "I'm Paul, no wait I'm Jesus, no, I'm not Jesus, I'm the Antichrist." In a strange way, it's very funny to me, but at the same time it's very sad. It's a wonder how anyone can take this guy seriously. He should be in an institution somehwere on heavy medication.

No, no, all joking aside, he needs to repent and believe the Gospel.

Soli Deo Gloria,
    Dustin

6. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

Been hearing about this clown for years now. This world is full of them. Some manage to draw enough media attention that occassionally you hear about them.

Jesus Christ The Lord said it would happen. Why be so surprised, shocked, saddened or startled when it does?

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.