1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another Masonic Question and Aleister Crowley

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Ps104_33, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Crowley's meaning is not remotely related to "love, and do what thou wilt," which does not sound Biblical at all to me anyway. We should love, yes, but we are not to do what we will, but God's will.

Crowley means that one bends the laws of nature to one's will.

2. frewtloop

frewtloop Guest

Nor was Augustine's meaning remotely related to what you just tried to characterize it being. The point he made, I'm sure, was that with genuine love as the sincere motive of all our actions, one's actions will be in accord with the divine will--since "God is love" is still the best description of the divine essence. I for one will not throw stones at the opinions of perhaps the greatest theologian who ever lived, whose work continues to have more influence than any other person on theological speculation, Catholic or Protestant.

Crowley was no Christian, and certainly no Mason, except in his own mind, obtaining any so-called "standing" through unrecognized bodies.

TheWorm

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

O.F.F. HAS been to the moderators about this. I have no argument with what he has to say about TW as long as TW keeps posting, for the time being.
    Gina

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

TW, the information you provided me was NOT as extensive as you claim. You gave me the number to a church you say you attended long ago that you also said probably wouldn't remember you, but might remember the name of this woman you said was your mother but passed away years ago.
    You did not give the name and number of your current church.
    Also, you told me you do not use dial up. That makes it even more impossible for two people to have IDENTICAL ip#'s, let alone the chance that those two people would post on the exact same subjects using the same wording in the same forums.
    It's all too fishy for me to deal with.
    I believe you are a fraud.
    There is always that .1111 % chance of being wrong, and as I said before I apologize if I am, but the evidence against you so far is overwhelming, both by the information provided to me by others AND by your own words and links and intimate knowledge and ready access of everywhere and everything Rev. Wayne posts.
    Gina

5. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

It really is strange to hear a professing Christian, defending Crowley and the masonic lodge, then to find out something stinks in Denmark.

Anybody can claim anything, but by their fruit you will know them. TW time to come clean and stop the deceit.

6. O.F.F.

O.F.F. New Member

Gina,

I also have the "behind the scenes" emails he sent to me; apparently after logging on to his netscape.net account from another computer. I am prepared to share them with the webmaster here if necessary.

It's funny, when you try to trace the IP, it can't be traced. Another example of his ability to spoof his IP in order to maintain his charade, or perhaps he had a "techie" Mason show him how.

He has the gall to think that since the moderators here haven't yet responded that he still has us all "hoodwinked" (pardon the use of the Masonic term). We shall soon see.

7. O.F.F.

O.F.F. New Member

Corey, you said:

I can't believe you said this and not see the implications thereof. If the Worm is the wife of this pastor, then she is still guilty of deception, because all she had to do is say so. But she can't because what is the likelihood that she would have the exact same writing style as said pastor? Interestingly though, her name is the same as his wife's.

Also, what are the chances of a United Methodist preacher being married to a Southern Baptist? Perhaps not too far fetched, but if she is his wife, and she really is a member of his denomination then she lied about it when she registered. Why couldn't she just say so? Why go through the painstaking efforts to be someone else entirely? Answer: she's not the one doing the posting, he is!

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

CROWLEY FACTSHEET

There is nothing remotely Christian about Crowley. He was deeply involved in the occult, and had a reputation of being one of the most wicked men that ever lived. Look at this quote:
    http://skepdic.com/crowley.html

The quote speaks for itself.
    DHK

9. O.F.F.

O.F.F. New Member

DHK,

Great post! [​IMG]

Let me add, if it hasn't already been mentioned, that while Crowley's Masonic Lodge wasn't recognized as a "regular" (legitimate) one, he was made a Mason nonetheless. Additionally, many of his occultic contemporaries in OTO, Golden Dawn, and the like, were active "regular" Masons.

In fact it was his colleagues, S L MacGregor Mathers, W. Robert Woodman and William Wynn Westcott who founded the Golden Dawn. See the following link:

Freemasonry and the Golden Dawn

This fact alone should steer Christians away from Freemasonry.

Mike