1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another Reason They Are the "Stupid" Party

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Nov 22, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Those 3 Republican Senators may have had good intentions in questioning the capability of UN Ambassador Susan Rice to be Secretary of State but once again they hand Obama a gift.

The question at present is not Susan Rice's qualifications to be Secretary of State but why was she sent out by Obama to lie to the American people.

Now rather than addressing that question people are focused on two white man attacking a black woman! Stupid is as stupid does! These men should know better!

2. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

The right place for your disgust would be towards those making this a race issue and otherwise deflecting this off of the Libya attack and the entire Obama administrations treason regarding it.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Other signs the Republican Party deserves the title:

1. Mitch McConnell is the minority leader of the Senate. He is for big government and increased spending. He opposed Rand Paul when he was elected to the Senate, and inspires morale in the Senate about on the level of a hat rack.

2. The Republican Senate nominees from Indiana and Missouri. No other comment needed.

3, Congress has not passed a budget in three years, and Republicans are in control of one of the chambers.

4. Failure to win the Presidential election with economic numbers that should have handed the election to them on a silver platter.

5. Failed to realize the increased ratio of minorities and ethnic groups and depended on the white vote to win.

4. OldRegular

I can't do anything about those making this an issue of race. They are apparently beyond accountability for anything they do. The election of Obama demonstrated this.

The point is that the attack of Susan Rice was misplaced. She was simply a tool, a mouthpiece for Obama. It is likely that, even if Obama had not planned to appoint her Sec. of State, he will do so now. It takes attention off the real issue which is Obama lying to the American people. And gives one more opportunity to rub the Republican Senators nose in it!

5. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

I disagree. Any accountability concerning this tragedy and the response to it must include all those involved. The difficulty is in determining how to do that and not allowing the distractions...like race accusations.

6. OldRegular

Yes but you have to cut off the head of the snake first or it can still bite!

7. OldRegular

To be replaced by pretty Ashley Judd!

Wy do you think I call us the "stupid party"?

The Republican Housed did pass a budget. They have no control over the Senate. However I did not see a lot of Senate Republicans complaining about dingy Harry!

It doesn't make sense other than people voting for a handout.

The Republican party has done more to help minority groups than democrats. I understand why blacks vote democrat but others???????????

I will say this; I believe that democrats are simply smarter at manipulating people. No one can demagogue like a democrat!